Is it really that bad?

emme

Its not that bad. Its quite fun actually. Arcadia only died on me once, in Hardcore and that was because I blew myself up with her and couldnt find my body in time. I also only failed the Grand Babies Quicktime event the first time, and that was because I didnt even know what to do when it happened. Sometimes Bryce seems to get dismembered a little TOO easily, but the games is still pretty awesome all around.

if ur just guna play the game, its just an average amount of frustration. if ur guna plat the game, its much worse. on hardcore, pretty much any damage results in u flying to pieces, only to be knocked down again as soon as u put urself back together. camera is too close, causing u to be hit from behind or above with no warning. grinding xp always sucks. and the online challenges take forever. thank jebus i got a good boosting partner who wants the plat as much as i do, cuz most people would quit after the 1st one.

if ur just guna play the game, its just an average amount of frustration. if ur guna plat the game, its much worse. on hardcore, pretty much any damage results in u flying to pieces, only to be knocked down again as soon as u put urself back together. camera is too close, causing u to be hit from behind or above with no warning. grinding xp always sucks. and the online challenges take forever. thank jebus i got a good boosting partner who wants the plat as much as i do, cuz most people would quit after the 1st one.

totally i agree with you 100% garbage game: :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm sorry.. I JUST got this game and wanted to boost it due to it being co-op play... BUT I tried to fight through the game's crazy camera span and it just blew me off... completely.. I made it to the second part of the first level to find some pig and a bunch of puppies and some thing that ate all my body parts... and I was trying to hard to like this game but after that QTE stuff, it made my head hurt. I MIGHT give it another go a while later BUT it might just sit on the shelf for a while. This is a game that you love or absolutely hate.. and I have to say, I hated it. I expected more. Some people make it seem easy and I give kudos to those people. honestly, I am never one to bad mouth a game completely, unless it was shitty like Kane and Lynch was on all fronts but this may come in a close second to annoying..BUT I might give a go after I numb myself up a bit to play.. and I think I'd rather be numb to play this... you'd have to be. Just to get a few more trophies out of the pot.. and at least some people who'd like to do the multiplayer/co-op with me to get that done, at least.

• 3 months later...
I was craving a cheap action game and saw this on sale for a tenner, would you say it's worth THAT much?

It's not worth getting for free if you're planning to go after the (P). However if you want to play through it once on the single player mode. It could be fun ( the first time through). But that's about it no replay value whatsoever.

It's not worth getting for free if you're planning to go after the (P). However if you want to play through it once on the single player mode. It could be fun ( the first time through). But that's about it no replay value whatsoever.

That's all I wanted it for, not fussed about getting the platinum, rather play a game that does something different poorly rather than being mediocre with no ingenuity involved.

• 5 months later...

The game is FUN, just finished my first playthrough on hard and it was a blast especially the boss fights at last chapter, reminds me of original dmc trilogy in a lot of aspects, the camera is a little bit awkard to use but after 1 or 2 chapters u have the control,plus the 1 million damage trophy popped at the last chapter of this first playthrough. BRILLIANT GAME

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/louk76.png