XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > N (PS3) > NeverDead

Old 02-07-2012, 12:09 PM   #1 (permalink)

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default Is it really that bad?

I got to be honest and say that I was actually looking forward to this game. Usually I don't pay much attention to reviews but those I read (or watched) were just plain bad.

So how is it? From the gameplay videos I've seen it didn't seem that bad.
Old 02-08-2012, 12:48 AM   #2 (permalink)

Its not that bad. Its quite fun actually. Arcadia only died on me once, in Hardcore and that was because I blew myself up with her and couldnt find my body in time. I also only failed the Grand Babies Quicktime event the first time, and that was because I didnt even know what to do when it happened. Sometimes Bryce seems to get dismembered a little TOO easily, but the games is still pretty awesome all around.
Jasano5674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:00 AM   #3 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

No. IGN and Gamespot completely exaggerated it. I'm playing it and it's a lot of fun. However, Brice does get blown up easily, but it's still a lot of fun! It's decent, but not that great.

Thanks to JK_Blade for the awesome sig and avatar!
P.S. The Batcave is a club in London established in the 80's where Goth Rock originated in. I'm not talking about the lair from Batman.

Last edited by SpadesOfDarkness; 03-15-2012 at 06:42 AM.
SpadesOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:12 PM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to leptonic Send a message via AIM to leptonic Send a message via MSN to leptonic Send a message via Yahoo to leptonic Send a message via Skype™ to leptonic

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 5 Champions - EBGobblins   Word of Mouth - Gold   Bronzer Than Nothing   2,500 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Silver Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

I will try it but no rush with it, in fact reading some reviews and after saw some gameplays looks an average game with normal graphics nothing big around there.
leptonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 02:56 AM   #5 (permalink)

if ur just guna play the game, its just an average amount of frustration. if ur guna plat the game, its much worse. on hardcore, pretty much any damage results in u flying to pieces, only to be knocked down again as soon as u put urself back together. camera is too close, causing u to be hit from behind or above with no warning. grinding xp always sucks. and the online challenges take forever. thank jebus i got a good boosting partner who wants the plat as much as i do, cuz most people would quit after the 1st one.
yowzagabowza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 06:26 PM   #6 (permalink)

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowzagabowza View Post
if ur just guna play the game, its just an average amount of frustration. if ur guna plat the game, its much worse. on hardcore, pretty much any damage results in u flying to pieces, only to be knocked down again as soon as u put urself back together. camera is too close, causing u to be hit from behind or above with no warning. grinding xp always sucks. and the online challenges take forever. thank jebus i got a good boosting partner who wants the plat as much as i do, cuz most people would quit after the 1st one.
totally i agree with you 100% garbage game:
4sonork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 08:59 AM   #7 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Xander45

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   I Am a Platinum God!!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   5,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Silver Road Map Submitter   Helping Hand   Staff - Moderator   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

It's not that bad, but it's not exactly good either. I'd say it's a classic rental title.
Old 06-18-2012, 07:13 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander45 View Post
It's not that bad, but it's not exactly good either. I'd say it's a classic rental title.
To say it like this, it's not a great game, but it ain't bad either. What got me into it was the music, and I will stay to it due to the music during battle.

Puniceus Extraho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 03:09 AM   #9 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I just rented it. Its decent. Its a strong rent title and maybe a buy if I can find a new copy for less than $20 but not worth anymore than that.
Old 06-30-2012, 05:54 PM   #10 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   The Silver Lining   Community Gaming Event Bronze   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

I am genuinely surprised by the amount of people who don't think this a diabolical release. I can honestly say the few chapters I played were some of the worst gaming hours I've had in a very long time.

Azoth658 is offline   Reply With Quote