Antiquarian?

Jasano5674

How the hell can you get this trophy? I tried going thru the Museum on easy, using mostly the Butterfly Blade and switching to my SMG and Assault Rifle to deal with Inflators and the Exploding Puppy. How do you prevent the enemies from destroying everything? I destroyed almost nothing in any of the blocks, but they were decimated by my enemies. Any abilities or weapons or tips you can recommend?

Note:

Im on my first playthrough on Easy and I'm only up to Chapter 2, the Museum. I keep replaying stages to get trophies. I've replayed The Asylum 3 times to get "Group Hug", "You and whose army?", "Explosive Personality", "BryceBBQ", "Shock and Awe" and "Hop, Skip and Jump." Im trying to get as many trophies as possible on this playthrough, so any help is very welcome.

i got it by hiding in the stairwell immediately to the left when u get into the museum proper and letting enemies come to me. stun the inflator with electric sign and hes ez. only came out to kill the wombs real fast. didnt hit walls. the room that has the bookshelves, just stay on one side. the big area upstairs stay in one area til u need to kill the wombs. u really need to let enemies come to you. the trophy will plink when u get to quad jaw.

• 4 months later...