Rate the trophy difficulty...  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_65.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.43

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• 2 weeks later...

i put 7. mainly for the online trophies. 1st, good luck finding a game, or a boosting partner by now. 2nd, doing the hardcore challenges is a pain cuz u fall apart so ez. 3rd, the civilians in search and rescue are dumb as shit and stand there if a monster is even close by, and get stuck on environment. if u can get past all that, have fun grinding 10million xp for the last ability, which u will never use because after u play these stages 100 times (that is not an exaggeration u really will play them that many times) you will never touch this game again.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty decent game in my opinion. The online multiplayer is by far, the toughest part. The "Completist" trophy was just ridiculous. The Search and Rescue missions are so terrible. If one civilian dies, say goodbye to winning the challenge. I owe getting this trophy to heavenly_king, my boosting partner. "Criminal Damages" was so monotonous. "Big Spender" is where you have to play the game over and over until you can afford the Never Dismembered ability which costs like 10,000,000 xp. I owe getting the "Big Spender" trophy to narimanhabibagad for teaching me a secret that I promised I wouldn't tell. Other than those, pretty easy.

Difficulty: 6/10

Edited by SpadesOfDarkness

• 5 months later...
Pretty decent game in my opinion. The online multiplayer is by far, the toughest part. The "Completist" trophy was just ridiculous. The Search and Rescue missions are so terrible. If one civilian dies, say goodbye to winning the challenge. I owe getting this trophy to heavenly_king, my boosting partner. "Criminal Damages" was so monotonous. "Big Spender" is where you have to play the game over and over until you can afford the Never Dismembered ability which costs like 10,000,000 xp. I owe getting the "Big Spender" trophy to narimanhabibagad for teaching me a secret that I promised I wouldn't tell. Other than those, pretty easy.

Difficulty: 6/10

Why would you need to keep it a secret? The game is crap, there's no way the developer is going to invest time and money into a flop of a game to patch an exploit and no one here is going to use the glitch for leaderboard purposes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Why would you need to keep it a secret? The game is crap, there's no way the developer is going to invest time and money into a flop of a game to patch an exploit and no one here is going to use the glitch for leaderboard purposes.

Lmfao, i ikr, why would you just state it in the first place if you weren't going to tell anyone, just simply credit the guy for helping you nothing more. Just adding the additional comment simply pisses people off for no discernible reason.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I vote a 5, the last 2 bosses on hardcore can be a pain in the ass but nothing that cant be done with trial and error or if you do hc on 2nd playthough will be much easier having more upgrades. The campaign is pretty damn easy, I'd vote 4 but getting all multiplayer challenges complete ups total by 1 point. But I've heard that buying the dlc makes the mp challenges much easier. Either way, easy game just a grind, took me 4-5 playthoughs.

• 2 years later...

5/10 for me.

Hardcore mode not as bad as the name suggests - my first playthrough was on easy, and not too much of a jump in difficulty, despite having a similar upgrade setup.

Getting 10m XP was starting to get annoying as I was attempting this on the level with 2 pandas.

After reading the thread about doing this on level 1 with the Swordpig boss, made life easier, and quicker!

Thanks to the Spanish trio who assisted with online.

Enjoyable, although Search and Rescue were frustrating on Hardcore.