Game released 1 week early?

gmorra

It must be a mistake by Walmart. They can get fined if word gets out that they are breaking release. Did you buy Never Dead? Is it good? I'm waiting until the weekend to get mine.

Most of the time their computers lock games that are scanned before their release date and will flag it as a new release that is not sellable till the date its supposed to come out on. I know the walmart I work at does that anyways, so if it flags the employee's are trained to deny the sale and explain that its street dated and cannot be sold until the date its streeted at.

It must be a mistake by Walmart. They can get fined if word gets out that they are breaking release. Did you buy Never Dead? Is it good? I'm waiting until the weekend to get mine.

Well Wal-Wart definatley did sell it to me, but I still haven't even put it in my ps3 yet! I got like a million games to play first. Which at the same time makes me question myself as to why I bought NeverDead early because by the time I get to playing it, it would have already gone through 2 or 3 price drops! lol

:confused:

Well Wal-Wart definatley did sell it to me, but I still haven't even put it in my ps3 yet! I got like a million games to play first. Which at the same time makes me question myself as to why I bought NeverDead early because by the time I get to playing it, it would have already gone through 2 or 3 price drops! lol

:confused:

I'm supprised the computer didn't flag it as sale locked. Maybe because its such a minor release and doesn't have a lot of hype.

I've beaten the game once and have since starting playing the game again. Currently on the last level on Hardcore.

The concept of Neverdead is great, but it's poorly executed. From the demons that can easily dismember you to the annoying defeats from being thrown from one side of the room to the other. I found it hard to keep playing at times, when I lose my Limbs. They could be on one side and my head will be on the other, with Arcadia dying because she was hit by something or nothing for that matter. If there was only a way for my parts to not fly so far away then it wouldn't be a problem, but there is, but you don't get that until after you have beaten the game and what is the point on having it, once the game is done. You would say, Oh you can use it on your next playthrough, but the game says no and refunds you all your credits that you have used. The best part is, that the abilities that are unlocked through the game are not there anymore and you have to beat the levels once again to purchase them.

The game is about 5--7 hours long, with little to no re-playability. After you have beaten the last boss, you are like damn, I never want to play this again. Unless you want the platinum or just a completionist(is that even a word?).

The music in this game is great and plays well with the action that comes along with the game. I found the sound to be finely tuned and when some one is talking to you, you either get the echo from being in a closed space or the sound drifts off.

I give the game a 7 and the difficulty to platinum a 5. I will go into more detail after beating the game a second time.

EDIT: I'm giving it a 7 for my final score. The sound and frame-rate was always dropping during the boos fight. It shouldn't have, it wasn't no more enemies on the screen then normal.

Edited by GODCHILD1020