Nelson Tethers Puzzle Agent

Trophies glitched?

Hi everybody this is my first time that i post something in this site, and sorry if my english is not good (is not my principal language) anyway i have a question about 2 trophies that for some bizarre reason are not unlocking and are the "Hvor or Olay Welhawen" and "Yeah, i´m into some stuff", i read the guide and say that the first trophy is a story related and cannot be missing and the other one is complete the 3 Steve´s puzzle but i played the game 3 times (also i got the Perfect Puzzle Agent) and nothing... also i deleted my save and started again and still nothing, so my question is: are this trophies glitched?, or i make something wrong?, or my game is glicthed? (i bougth the game two days ago when the PS store was back). somebody experience this problem too?.

Hope if anyone help me, any help will appreciate it, thanks

I deleted and downloaded the game again and.... nope, nothing i think that the game must be glitched (or maybe i wrong) but honestly i don´t know why the trophies don´t unlocked, ohh well doesn´t matter if i don´t have 100%, this still a great game was complety fun!.

I deleted and downloaded the game again and.... nope, nothing i think that the game must be glitched (or maybe i wrong) but honestly i don´t know why the trophies don´t unlocked, ohh well doesn´t matter if i don´t have 100%, this still a great game was complety fun!.

That's odd.. :think: Maybe you can get direct support here: http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, well i can confirm that the trophies are glicthed BUT there is a solution!, the problem is that the trophies never unlocked if you don´t play the game in english (i played the game in spanish), a few minutes ago i change the language of my PS3 to english, played my completed game (where Nelson is in the office) i replayed the Screw up in Space puzzle and bingo i got the trophy, also i played the 3 Steve´s puzzle and *plink* trophy.

So if anybody experience this problem about this trophies (or maybe another) just play the game in english and you will get it, hope this help!.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 years later...