Nelson Tethers Puzzle Agent

Twin Peaks

After getting to the town this game started to gain a Twin Peaks type of feel to it with all the strange and creepy things going on, very strange towns people and the fact that Agent Tethers talks into a tape recorder all the time.

All in all so far a really great game, you should get it if you like mysteries and puzzles, or just strange things even.

Edited by dante_kinkade

Yeah. Just finished the Red Johnson game and wanted to try this one out. To bad it's not yet released in the PSN store :(

I keep put off getting PSN+ because needing cash then by the time I get a card there are a few things I want to get on it, so with me I need to wait before getting to play Red Johnson.

Hopefully you'll get to be able to play Puzzle Agent next week then, it isn't very hard but it is very worth it, I just hope that the second game comes out on the PSN around the same time it does for the computer.

So, how was Red Johnson?

Loved Puzze Agent on the PC and will probably end up reviewing it for PSN soon.

If you liked Puzzle Agent, you'll probably like Red also. If you didn't find Puzzle Agent's puzzles hard enough, you should play Red. The puzzles are way harder and there's also a time limit for conversations and for certain trophies :)

If you follow the Complete walkthrough and the trophy guide, you should be able to complete the game within 2x2hours. Without the complete walkthrough, it probably takes you somewhere between 5 and 9 hours on your first playthrough. And you finish up the whole story in that game. No ending without answers :)