XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > N (PS3) > Need for Speed: Shift

Old 11-14-2011, 08:02 AM   #11 (permalink)

It glitched on me at race 3 of Race Series IX. At first it loaded and I was driving slowmo but the time was real-time. I quit the race, redid the others up to this race again. Race was fine until the end, it glitched to the XMB...I was pissed cause I got all the corners in that race and didn't save. Redid that series like 5 times til I finally got past that race completely to finish the series. I didn't delete the game data but was about to!! Hope people get through the glitches before corrupting their controllers with floor data...
RainDeadMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:53 AM   #12 (permalink)

omfg this takes the f***ing p**s. I completed ALL of the races with all stars but after i finished nordschleife it quit to xmb. I checked my progress and i have all stars except for the last race. i tried playing it and it wants me to play all the other races as well.
f**k you EA, if it wasnt for trophies i would never play this piece of s**t.
fpsd0minat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:00 PM   #13 (permalink)

Yes, this has happened to me. Exact same race as you. Same thing, after the third race, I hit x and then it just automatically quit to the XMB. I shut the system off for the night, and the next time I tried, it worked fine. It has never happened to me since. But that is really weird though.