Where is Ferrari?

Fwiw: the speculation in this thread about Ferrari is way off base. While it is expensive to obtain liscenses, that's most certainly NOT the reason that Ferrari did not participate. There was an interview with one of the big-wigs at Ferrari, where he stated that Ferrari would not participate in ANY game that was not solely based on racing. The takedowns, and aggressive driving go against the fundamental ideas of what their brand means to them...I don't agree, but you gotta have standards I guess?!?

Fwiw: the speculation in this thread about Ferrari is way off base. While it is expensive to obtain liscenses, that's most certainly NOT the reason that Ferrari did not participate. There was an interview with one of the big-wigs at Ferrari, where he stated that Ferrari would not participate in ANY game that was not solely based on racing. The takedowns, and aggressive driving go against the fundamental ideas of what their brand means to them...I don't agree, but you gotta have standards I guess?!?

That's not totaly true, there is a ferrari pack available for NFS shift for 360, but in shift you are rewarded if you have an aggressive driving and if you smash all other cars. So ferrari cars can be smashed. That's why i think it's all about money.