XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > N (PS3) > Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

Old 11-27-2010, 08:31 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Trophy not unlocking

EDIT: "Flight of the Bumblebee" acquired. New trophy problem now, "Eye of the Needle", see my next post.

Last edited by Sylon08; 11-27-2010 at 08:54 PM.
Sylon08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 08:35 PM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   2,500 Posts   2011 PS3T FIFA Champion   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Rockets Must Have Died   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
no, u must just be using wrong car/paint job.

Signature by eFunk...THANKS!
My Youtube Channel

Gashead-64's Trophy Guides

Retired from trophies: 26/10/11
Gashead-64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 08:53 PM   #3 (permalink)

Yeah, just realized that.

But I have another one that wouldn't unlock. "Eye of the Needle". The police roadblocks usually have that small opening that the cars don't block, but they have those wooden barriers there instead. If you pass thru that opening without hitting any of the cop cars, and you get the "Dodged Roadblock" points, shouldnt that unlock the trophy???

Old 11-27-2010, 08:58 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylon08 View Post
Yeah, just realized that.

But I have another one that wouldn't unlock. "Eye of the Needle". The police roadblocks usually have that small opening that the cars don't block, but they have those wooden barriers there instead. If you pass thru that opening without hitting any of the cop cars, and you get the "Dodged Roadblock" points, shouldnt that unlock the trophy???
Yes it should. This has to usually done when you're in 1st place though. Because the trophy requires the roadblock be untouched. So if an AI player touched it in front of you no matter what you do you wont get the trophy
Chilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 09:52 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
Yes it should. This has to usually done when you're in 1st place though. Because the trophy requires the roadblock be untouched. So if an AI player touched it in front of you no matter what you do you wont get the trophy

I was in first and for some reason it didnt award it to me. I managed to do it 2 more times after that and thats when it finally gave me the trophy.

Seems like the game finally coughs up the trophy after I complain about it, haha. I should start bitching about the platinum and maybe I'll have that in an hour, haha.