Why don't trophies don't pop for me with out wi fi

zeeree23

• 4 months later...

I was the same. I played this game years ago before the trophy patch. Decided to play it again as i found the disc in a house i was clearing out and no trophies pinged until i signed into my Ea account then 31 trophies pinged at once even tho i had only been playing 5 minutes, because it registered my stats from the Ea server. Needless to say i was happy.

• 8 months later...

It's all to do with the patch that added trophies, even once you download it it still requires a PSN and EA Account connection for the trophies to register what is required to "pop" each one. Don't fear though as once you sign in it will register what you have done and grant you all missing trophies you should have already been awarded!

• Thanks 1

• 9 years later...
On 3/18/2014 at 3:58 AM, Snail Emperor said:

It's all to do with the patch that added trophies, even once you download it it still requires a PSN and EA Account connection for the trophies to register what is required to "pop" each one. Don't fear though as once you sign in it will register what you have done and grant you all missing trophies you should have already been awarded!

I've been searching around for this answer, so hopefully this is correct. Going to keep playing for a little longer and hope when I install the latest patch again that the story-mode trophies pop etc.