Whats the story?

I just spent the last two days playing online. I kept track of the number of events entered on Need for Speed Racing Game.

119 has come and gone, but no Notorious Trophy. All the others unlocked fine. I did a few extra, up to 123 events, stil nothing, nada, ziltch.

The worst of it is that i was renting. I had to give it back without my hard won platinum.

Does anyone have any idea how to sort this one out. I felt like pegging my Dualshock out the window!

Edited by Savenger

I had to do 120 races according to needforspeed.com. I think this means needforspeed.com saves the races you finished and the races you had a disconnection. Over all the games, especially in the beginning I came outside the 30 seconds finish, more than once. All the time I was playing online, i was once disconnected. So I think you have to race 119 levels + the times you had a disconnection. I'm not for sure, but in my case I think this is true

Edited by Dr-Bos

I had to do 120 races according to needforspeed.com. I think this means needforspeed.com saves the races you finished and the races you had a disconnection. Over all the games, especially in the beginning I came outside the 30 seconds finish, more than once. All the time I was playing online, i was once disconnected. So I think you have to race 119 levels + the times you had a disconnection. I'm not for sure, but in my case I think this is true

Thanks man, spot on. Had to do 5 extra races before it unlocked. Cheers.