Get trophies for old save games!

Just realised today (thanks to this forum) that they updated undercover with trophies.

I did not need to start a new save file since my old one allowed me to unlock the trophies, I am not sure if this is intentional from EA? Or if it was in the method I chose lol.

Bascially I loaded the game, updated, then when the game loaded and was trying to connect to EA nation, I cancelled. Played the game for a while from my old 100% game complete save (not 100% trophy requirments btw), then I connected to EA nation from inside the game. It took a few seconds for the EA nation trophy to show up, but once it did, all the trophies I had unlocked the requirements for, came up one by one (took roughly 5 mins for them all to register lol, it was that slow...).

Anyway, now I have all the trophies I would have unloced if trophies came with the game, best part is I did not have to restart career to get them ;). Hope this helps.

Cheers and damn right I am lucky, was about to let it connect to EA nation when the game loaded, glad I never got that trophy then, might have not got the others as well if I did lol.