Great tip!!

Hi evreyone i would just like to tell you a good tip for winning races easily.

Well first off the higher your wheelman lvl the faster and better handling car you will have. When i was lvl 10 wheelman i used to get battered in races coming like 5th but then i just kept winning all the easy races and got my wheelman lvl alot higher. Im currently lvl 16 wheelman and ive just completed all the master events by like 30 seconds ahead of the AI.

Sorry if alot of you guys already no this, i just thought it would be a good tip for all the new comers to racing games. ;)

I had no trouble with any of the master events but two, the last two.. The second last (tri-city) I think I'll be fine at, but I keep missing out on the other (North River Expressway) by ~ 4 seconds.. very annoying :(

I have about 30 other events to finish plus those two as dominate and it's going to be a quick plat

Agreed with you Rockets88, using Nitrous oxide while going around bends gives you extra grip at a given speed, but it's best is to use this while in the Bugatti Veyron or other tier 1 cars, I found the others never worked as well.

I found gaining grip using Nitrous around corners works in every NFS, good tips however! :)