Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

boosting1.png 

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by Viper
Updated the Guide link.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although the servers are down atm,(I hope they sort it out soon), maybe someone would like to boost with me?

Seeing as this is the first boosting thread and we don't want this thread clattered with 'Can you boost with me' threads, this should be the official boosting one.

PSN ID - Dagger471 (hit me up with a friend request)

I would love to boost with you, seeing as your doing the guide and all. Only problem is my Ps3 went down and I got a swap over today, and I couldn't copy my game save (save locked). So I have no competitive cars yet.

with some help getting the online trophys just started playing need for speed so i need to get better cars first;) and i was wodering can anyone tell me how to put my portable id in my messenge like dis one cause i dont have a clue (i bet it is really simple)

• Sellers unpinned and locked this topic