A Stolen Trophy

CypherNova139

I was playing in the muscle car playlist, against some pro lvl 40 drivers. No way I was going to get first, was gonna quit after a list was done but... "Gold trophy for 1st place finisher". Well, meh I'll stick around see who gets it.

3 race playlist, I sucked the first couple races, terrible at muscle cars. Last race and I'm in 4th in standings out of 7 players. Next thing I know I hear a couple people ragequitting over the mic, sounded like they wanted to join up with a boost group or something. I don't think I heard it right, but all of the sudden the top 3 people in standings just.... quit. Which leaves me in 1st place in the race on a windy u-turn filled road (same level as eddie cooke in run stage 10, just nighttime). Somehow I managed to hold a 2 second lead throught the whole course, even with a misbehaving Mustang.

"Stolen Base": Stole 1st in race standings. (mp award)

Bonus Wheel.

(click for latest achievers)

Never thought I'd get this trophy legitly.

I was playing in the muscle car playlist, against some pro lvl 40 drivers. No way I was going to get first, was gonna quit after a list was done but... "Gold trophy for 1st place finisher". Well, meh I'll stick around see who gets it.

3 race playlist, I sucked the first couple races, terrible at muscle cars. Last race and I'm in 4th in standings out of 7 players. Next thing I know I hear a couple people ragequitting over the mic, sounded like they wanted to join up with a boost group or something. I don't think I heard it right, but all of the sudden the top 3 people in standings just.... quit. Which leaves me in 1st place in the race on a windy u-turn filled road (same level as eddie cooke in run stage 10, just nighttime). Somehow I managed to hold a 2 second lead throught the whole course, even with a misbehaving Mustang.

"Stolen Base": Stole 1st in race standings. (mp award)

Bonus Wheel.

(click for latest achievers)

Never thought I'd get this trophy legitly.

Congratz, I felt good when I got this trophy too!