Autolog doesn't work

Yup the feature is broken.

Looks like it stopped working since feb 26 according to psnprofiles , nothing to do with rivals afaik.

They better fix it.

Just checked Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Autolog feature and thats working fine.

Bye bye (P) :pout:

are you kidding me?? ;/ in last few days im doing all the races for gold (multiplayer trophies i left for the end) and i spend a lot of hours to get platinium in that game. Now when i done all the single player races, autolog is fuc*ed up and didnt show me any times to beat so i cant get king of the day trophy ;/

Your think they fix it?

Someone created a topic in need for speed forum with that problem??

I have the same problem. I bought this game and started to collect the trophies then I've noticed none of my friends show up on leaderboards so I can't earn the 'King for a Day' trophy. :/ NFS Hot Pursuit is older and the autolog is working fine there, so hopefully they'll fix it in The Run. Anyway, if any of you guys would like to collect the online trophies, feel free to add me on PSN.

I'm afraid this problem has been going on for many months. I got the game last August (2013). Everything ran just fine until mid-September. My autolog recommendations and friends just vanished. At did some research at the time and people have been complaining about it before I did.

I did not find any solution, however, some people claimed that After some time things just went back to normal. So I got myself a PS+ subscription which expired last month. Got myself back into the game and guess what? Nothing changed.

Only reason I didn't do it before is because lot's of my friends have really good times and so I needed to delete them and re add them after getting the trophy.

I regret not doing it now.

I recently came back to the game, at the end of February..just in time to not be able to get the trophy... two days earlier I would have got it fine..

The leaderboard is broken, online ranks before a race are broken, can only see your own rank while others are viewed as rank 1 and most importantly the autolog is broken failing to recognise friends times.

I'm hopeful they will fix it.

I've met people who got this trophy at the beginning of february when playing online. I've tried to post on ea forums about this problem but it looks like I can't access the US forums, because I'm from europe. :/ If any of you could post on this topic: EA Forums (or create a new one). Maybe they'll do something about it.

I'm afraid The Run no longer receives direct support from Electronic Arts or Black Box. As the later is directing all their focus on their latest game (Rivals) and EA has got bigger fish to fry.

Perfect example of this is seen on Most Wanted (2012). Once all DLC was published, the Autolog feature was scrapped and can no longer be accessed from a browser. Making certain features unavailable. This happened last August I believe (strangle enough, around the same time I got The Run). Only a few months after the game release. Not even a full year had passed and the game was already "old news".

For some reason, the Autolog in the Criterion games (Hot Pursuit and Most Wanted) work just fine (minus their browser/out of game features). As for the other ones, not so much...

All autolog features for the games work without the websites (which was the plan), and are still working except the run which only recently broke (26th feb).

It requires a fix from EA. This site might be better for posting about the problem, four or five people have already made topics there.

Need for Speed The Run - Answer HQ

Edited by stedaman

All autolog features for the games work without the websites (which was the plan), and are still working except the run which only recently broke (26th feb).

It requires a fix from EA. This site might be better for posting about the problem, four or five people have already made topics there.

Need for Speed The Run - Answer HQ

At this point I agree the next post in this topic should be if it is fixed or not. Everybody should switch their focus to your link. If Everybody logs in a complaint we shall have our answer soon enough. Either EA will fix the problem since NFS is one of its biggest franchises or EA will push blame Blackbox and not fix the issue.

• 2 weeks later...
At this point I agree the next post in this topic should be if it is fixed or not. Everybody should switch their focus to your link. If Everybody logs in a complaint we shall have our answer soon enough. Either EA will fix the problem since NFS is one of its biggest franchises or EA will push blame Blackbox and not fix the issue.

Complaining to that Answer HQ is not that effective. I suggest that we all go to EA chat and chat with them, at least it is straight to EA representative...

Sweet, I thought they would, they just need a lot of people to say its broken to them at the same time so they understand its actually them at fault and don't brush you off with rubbish about your internet settings and router etc.

They fixed a few things recently, some Fifa stuff that was broken while I think.

Trophy has popped after I deleted 4 friends who were beating my times!.

:applause:

Sweet, I thought they would, they just need a lot of people to say its broken to them at the same time so they understand its actually them at fault and don't brush you off with rubbish about your internet settings and router etc.

They fixed a few things recently, some Fifa stuff that was broken while I think.

Trophy has popped after I deleted 4 friends who were beating my times!.

:applause:

Yup, finally I was able to get King for a Day trophy!

Looks like directly chatting with them works