XP

• 2 weeks later...

There's been a double xp event this summer but I missed it. There's no news of anything the like anytime soon.

Insdustrial run/Insdustrial run challenge really is the fastest way to level up, once you get good at it it's not that hard.

I've run it about like 100 times so far and each time I die a little inside...

I've won every trophy for this game in a couple weeks.. but I've been *working* on that lvl 30 trophy on and off over this year. Try to do most of the solo challenges. Do all the group challenges, there's 44 of them.

FWIW, if you join a lobby online and watch tv you get about 400xp per session, every 10 minutes. That's how I got first 5% into lvl 29.

There's been a double xp event this summer but I missed it. There's no news of anything the like anytime soon.

Insdustrial run/Insdustrial run challenge really is the fastest way to level up, once you get good at it it's not that hard.

I've run it about like 100 times so far and each time I die a little inside...

I've won every trophy for this game in a couple weeks.. but I've been *working* on that lvl 30 trophy on and off over this year. Try to do most of the solo challenges. Do all the group challenges, there's 44 of them.

FWIW, if you join a lobby online and watch tv you get about 400xp per session, every 10 minutes. That's how I got first 5% into lvl 29.

got the platinum now like nearly 2 weeks ago :dance:

got the platinum now like nearly 2 weeks ago :dance:

GRATS, my motivation to plat this game was renewed by NFS: MW. I decided I wouldn't start a new NFS game until this one was completed. I read it's too easy to plat compared to Hot Pursuit and The Run which is kinda sad. I know I'm complaining about The Run's lvl 30 but the challenges were fun.

GRATS, my motivation to plat this game was renewed by NFS: MW. I decided I wouldn't start a new NFS game until this one was completed. I read it's too easy to plat compared to Hot Pursuit and The Run which is kinda sad. I know I'm complaining about The Run's lvl 30 but the challenges were fun.

yeah i agree, the challenges were fun. i like a challenge but not a challenge were i know i wont be able to do it.

i still have yet to get MW. il get it someday.

• 11 months later...
whats the fastest way to gain XP. the youtube method on here is a complete farce its not guaranteed to always work once u crash u need to restart. pile of turd, is there any other method

Completely agree ... That method works about 10% of the time since you must win, cannot crash and have to get really lucky to get the AI cars grouped together like they are in the video.

Edit - after playing about 100 times I am now up to about 60 - 70% success (rarely get over 4,000 xp though). The big difference for me was playing offline ... it works much better.

Edited by Snake Doctor337