Guide for Win at Winning Trophy Easy Way.

UnknownM1

I'm writing this guide because I searched everywhere and couldn't find an easy way to do this horrible trophy and thought maybe there are people out there who haven't started the game or still need this.

Anyway I'll go through the requirements first.

1). Beat the game on easy mode to unlock extreme.

2). Go back to the main menu and select 'The Run'.

3). Go to stage select.

4). Select stage 10 - East Coast.

I chose the Porsche 918 RSR, but I'm sure this can be done with the Pagani Huayra and the SLS ///AMG aswell. I advise not using any of the others as their not fast enough.

NOTE* I didn't have an online pass code and hadn't beat any challenges before doing this so I only had the basic cars to choose from. (Corvette Z06, Ford Mustang, McLaren MP4, SLS ///AMG, Pagani Huayra, Porsche 918 RSR and the Renault Sport).

5). Start from the beginning of stage 10 and make sure it's on easy.

6). Play through until you get to position number 2, this is achieved by beating the Mercedez-Benz SLS ///AMG.

Now you're on the last race going against the Aston Martin One-77.

7). As soon as the race starts, press start and go to options, in game options and select the difficulty to extreme.

The race will restart.

You will now be playing the last race on extreme. You will only have ONE reset.

So as soon as you take control of your Porsche go to the left lane and to a wide angle going right avoiding the traffic.

Down the alleys don't boost and make sure you take the ramp on the third junction. Race carefully until you get to the bridge.

Now this is the first tricky part of the race. It is better if he is in front of you for this and I also went into first person view for it. This is done by pressing :r1: once.

Now go into the centre of the road, and hold it there all the way down, don't boost just keep accelerating and try and be 60% in the left lane 40% in the right lane, by doing this, you will miss all the cars easily.

When you get off the bridge start driving carefully again until you get to the underground.

Now this is where this strategy really kicks in. As soon as the mini cut scene end and you are in the underground, brake hard and stop the car. Now drive carefully through and when you get to the tracks stop.

You need to drive forward until you get to a centre bit inbetween both tracks, now in front of you there will be a metal pole, you need to drive to it and stop your car to the left of it. This all has to be done before the first train comes.

Now the second train that you would normally have to outrun will pass you by and you can simply drive through calmly.

When you get back to street level your main goal is to keep him in good distance until you get to the crates.

Now I switched to first person view again by pressing :r1: once and used a small amount of boost. Stick to the left path as it's much easier and wider. Also don't worry if you get a message saying 'Your opponent is escaping' just keep accelerating.

Now you will get to the end and it will be a short sprint to the finish, just boost it like mad and job done:applause:

I will try and get photos up later of the train part to clear any confusion.

• 2 weeks later...
You sir are the F-ing man this totally helped. Stopping for the first train made the difference with this race. Finally got my Plat. Thanks a lot
Thank you:) I just need to finish the last three rechid challenge series:( I think i'm in for a war.

Also much respect for this plat, this game takes skill.

Edited by UnknownM1

• 2 weeks later...
The only problem I have with this is that the trains keep coming, so do I have to keep pulling over to avoid them or what?

Never mind I figured it out, its been almost a year since I played this game and didnt remember course. YOU ARE THE MAN I got that trophy now just a couple more challenges and I will have my plat

Never mind I figured it out, its been almost a year since I played this game and didnt remember course. YOU ARE THE MAN I got that trophy now just a couple more challenges and I will have my plat
Thank you. I wish I had got this game sooner as I could have helped loads more people, but i'm glad it's coming to use.

For me the plat's difficulty was not from getting "Win at Winning", the challenge race "Live Free or Drive Hard" was the real challenge.

Now the only trophy I need is to reach lvl 30 which just takes a STUPID amount of XP grinding.

For me the plat's difficulty was not from getting "Win at Winning", the challenge race "Live Free or Drive Hard" was the real challenge.

Now the only trophy I need is to reach lvl 30 which just takes a STUPID amount of XP grinding.

If you want bro we can team up and do MP group objectives it makes xp earning faster and not as stupid tedious as doing INDUSTRIAL RUN over and over

If you want bro we can team up and do MP group objectives it makes xp earning faster and not as stupid tedious as doing INDUSTRIAL RUN over and over

I wish, those were fun, but my group challenges are all completed.

I plan to start story mode again sometime...

As for Industrial Run :

<Marvin>The first ten million runs were the worst. And the second ten million runs, they were the worst too. The third ten million runs I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into sort of a decline.</Marvin>

I wish, those were fun, but my group challenges are all completed.

I plan to start story mode again sometime...

As for Industrial Run :

<Marvin>The first ten million runs were the worst. And the second ten million runs, they were the worst too. The third ten million runs I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into sort of a decline.</Marvin>

All of your group challenges are done? I thought they recycled around and you could keep doing them. At least that is how its been for me I have like 30 done in SuperCar Playlist. Dude I really think we can help eachother reach this faster

I played another round of industrial runs yesterday night, went from lvl 26 to 27 in about 1.5 hours.

There are 44 group challenges, no more.

Online mode is more fun, but there's this couple of italian guys who just win every race, so xp is not good. They're already lvl 40 so I don't know why they do that :think:

• 3 weeks later...

I have to say I was really dreading this trophy, in particular the bridge part but that ended up being easy. I think it only took me 5 attempts and that was just because I was placing my car incorrectly in the tunnel. Once I got that the rest was a breeze.

Thanks a lot OP. Very handy tip.

• 2 weeks later...
I seriously don't get the part down in the underground. When I stop between the tracks one of the trains always hit me.

So if anyone could post a video or something, it couldn't have made me happier ;)

You need to go to the left of that pole thing that's in front of you when you're inbetween the two trains, tuck right in. I can't take a photo now because I deleted my save.

And thanks to everyone for the nice comments.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I need help with the train sequence... I keep getting hit by the second train. If i go to far left of the pole i get hit by the first train if i go in the middle i get smoke by the second train??? I should be doing this at the first gap right after i get to the train tracks? any photos of video would be great... HELP!!!

I need help with the train sequence... I keep getting hit by the second train. If i go to far left of the pole i get hit by the first train if i go in the middle i get smoke by the second train??? I should be doing this at the first gap right after i get to the train tracks? any photos of video would be great... HELP!!!

I finally f'en got it!!!

• 4 weeks later...

the guide may be usefull to some but I've tried it like 20 times and can't get the car in a spot where you specify to place it (train tracks). without a photo or video this is just useless and if I do get it done this way it's probably just gonna be luck based.

Edited by plisken1979

• 6 months later...