How hard is Extreme?

Fractal

its pretty frickin hard so far in my opinion. Im no slouch at racing games and I beat it on Normal in about 8 hours but extreme is kicking my ass thus far. I just finished stage 1, not looking forward to the rest! As anyone who has played knows the game can get annoying at times especially with the running to far off the road crap and the fact that you only get ONE rewind on extreme just magnifies that. Ah well I will push thru it

am playing on normal, & it has some kind of hard, but am sure extreme is mother extreme, I think there's no retry at all & the AI will cheat(if it says pass 10 racers, then (it)= the 1st racer will be in the finish line before even we cross the 1st corner:p), or the police will try to slow YOU ONLY, & let the AI go(ALL cops will VS YOU), & am sure 88% that they will make the time laps mode very slim & tight(the 5 or 4 time limit mode that must be reach or restart again). if that will happen, then this will be unreachable platinum.

Edited by Speed of Light

Horrible, just horrible

After spending a couple more hours playing on extreme this just about sums it up!

It went from mildly irritating to mind bendingly frustrating pretty quickly. I guess i didnt really notice as much when I payed on normal because of how many rewinds you get but I damn sure notice when you only have one. The sensitivity of the rewind triggers is so broken on extreme it almost makes it unplayable!! I mean if im driving in a city and I get pushed onto the effin sidewalk, why in the hell does that reset me back?!?!? And the rubberbanding is just god-awful! I mean if i run my opponent into an oncoming car and im going 150+MPH how is it possible that 5 seconds later he blows by me like im parked?!?! I know its a video game but come on.

Its crazy how the 2nd time you play thru a game you start to notice how flawed it is. Definitly been some controller throwing moments while playing on extreme.

After spending a couple more hours playing on extreme this just about sums it up!

It went from mildly irritating to mind bendingly frustrating pretty quickly. I guess i didnt really notice as much when I payed on normal because of how many rewinds you get but I damn sure notice when you only have one. The sensitivity of the rewind triggers is so broken on extreme it almost makes it unplayable!! I mean if im driving in a city and I get pushed onto the effin sidewalk, why in the hell does that reset me back?!?!? And the rubberbanding is just god-awful! I mean if i run my opponent into an oncoming car and im going 150+MPH how is it possible that 5 seconds later he blows by me like im parked?!?! I know its a video game but come on.

Its crazy how the 2nd time you play thru a game you start to notice how flawed it is. Definitly been some controller throwing moments while playing on extreme.

i'm so leaving Extreme to last :whistle:

You don't have to go through every stage on extreme. My brother has just beaten extreme. All you need to do is to beat stage 10 and the trophy will pop.

I will confirm this in under 2 hours.

hes not really new, joined a month after you did just hasnt posted much. Im going to try it now, will report back!

try it without the patch aswell!

Edited by Johnny Bananas
Merge, use the edit button please

I was thinking that it would be hard in the sense of those Platinum Challenge trophies which look fucking impossible so far. Just getting Golds in some of those make you wanna wring someones neck. Lolz

yeah the challenges are fucking pissing me off.

I just beat on extreme.

PSN: Kromagg

My Brother: Lord_Chaos

will try now.

You don't have to go through every stage on extreme. My brother has just beaten extreme. All you need to do is to beat stage 10 and the trophy will pop.

CONFIRMED!!!!!!!

Dude thank you so much you saved me a lot of cursing and frustration. I will say though that the last race with the trains and all that is such a pain with just one rewind. Took me almost an hour to get thru!

So everyone just beat the entire run on easy, normal, or hard then just load up stage 10,change difficulty to extreme in the pause menu and you're good to go!

Thanks again bro!

CONFIRMED!!!!!!!

Dude thank you so much you saved me a lot of cursing and frustration. I will say though that the last race with the trains and all that is such a pain with just one rewind. Took me almost an hour to get thru!

So everyone just beat the entire run on easy, normal, or hard then just load up stage 10,change difficulty to extreme in the pause menu and you're good to go!

Thanks again bro!

if only the challenges had a glitch...

I was going to test this myself last night, but I wanted to delete the patch first, and VOILA.... Guess what store had the maintenance going on...

Edit: The effin subway is a pain!!! The train comes behind you in like 300 kph :|

Edited by Cissa90