Rate the trophy difficulty...  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_65.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.51

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on my gaming experience in need for speed games, as well as luck, I would give this a 7/10 IF you are going to attempt a platinum for this game. The challenges are difficult, I will agree and so is STRANGEgenius, but they are not impossible, you just need more practice. Also you will be spending a majority of your time earning driver level 30 while playing online. The game indicates you have to beat the story once on any difficulty to unlock extreme, so with that being said, the only thing that separates you from the platinum is all based on your driving experience. If you have played any previous NFS series then this may/may not come as fast as other players would when playing driver games. Nonetheless, I enjoy this game even though it has a non-sensical (is that a right word?) plot.

Edited by Garciafever
spelling correction

Based on my gaming experience in need for speed games, as well as luck, I would give this a 7/10 IF you are going to attempt a platinum for this game. The challenges are difficult, I will agree and so is STRANGEgenius, but they are not impossible, you just need more practice. Also you will be spending a majority of your time earning driver level 30 while playing online. The game indicates you have to beat the story once on any difficulty to unlock extreme, so with that being said, the only thing that separates you from the platinum is all based on your driving experience. If you have played any previous NFS series then this may/may not come as fast as other players would when playing driver games. Nonetheless, I enjoy this game even though it has a non-sensical (is that a right word?) plot.

i agree so much.

just got the plat yay! @ lvl29 you will see a glitch but the trophy will still pop after u hit 30, the only thing is you cant till if ur close to it! just a heads up. i give it a 8 just becuz of online takes to long to get at 30

I've given this one an 8. I think 7.5 is probably about right, but that option doesn't exist.

I don't have the platinum quite yet, but I only have to reach level 30, so it is a matter of when, not if.

Overall, most of this game is easy. The Run is straight forward, and with the last level glitch for hard mode, it makes that trophy easy.

Most of the online trophies are time consuming, but easy.

The Challenges are hard in a few areas, but most can be done with practice and a change in cars.

The platinum breaker is going to be the bonus wheel gold trophy. I consider myself a very good race gamer, and typically rank in the top 3. Even so, after about 10 hours online I only had 3 opportunities to even try for this trophy. The first time I lost fair and square, the second the game froze, and today, when I finally got it, I had to wait on a loading screen for about 20 minutes.

With the glitchy servers, and sheer luck/skill combo for this trophy, I think it will prevent many players from platinum. As the online competition becomes harder, your odds will get lower unless you are very skilled.

I also think this will be very difficult to boost, although not impossible.

Good luck to the platinum hunters :applause:

I rated NFS The Run (P) an 8 due to the fact some of these challenges are hard ass hell. I love racing games and good at them. But what annoy me was the stupid ass traffic. AAAGGHH!!! I just hated going into an apex of a blind turn and wait... of course, there is a car there. F***, I just hated that. lol

I rated NFS The Run (P) an 8 due to the fact some of these challenges are hard ass hell. I love racing games and good at them. But what annoy me was the stupid ass traffic. AAAGGHH!!! I just hated going into an apex of a blind turn and wait... of course, there is a car there. F***, I just hated that. lol

I agree the traffic is a very bad word. You would think it is random, but no it is not. There are several scripted sequences for the traffic and they simply shuffle each restart.

Traffic where you cannot see it or avoid it is NOT good design or is it any fun.

Rather hard game though. I give it an 8 as well.

Cheers, Brrnout