Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

OLIVERMC97

boosting1.png 

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

ock.jpg Bonus Wheel (G)

Win this Bonus Wheel reward in Multiplayer

At the start of each race session, after the road/map is chosen, the bonus wheel will spin. For you to be able to get the trophy, the spinner must land on 'the winner receives a Gold trophy'. You then have

to win the most points out of all of the other racers you're competing against online.

In each session you race in there is three races. When it's time to race in the first race, you pick a car that you've unlocked before in the game, or one unlocked from the start. Make sure you pick a good car according to your skill. If you are not good at handling, DO NOT pick a car that has hard/challenging handling. Make your choice quickly, because you only have 30 seconds to pick which car you're going to race with. You cannot change cars until the end of that session so chose wisely.

Points will be handed out at the end of each race, with more points going to the higher finishers. What you need to do is make an attempt to win every race in the three. If you don't win, at least try to place somewhere in the top 3. This is an extremely hard, luck based trophy, that could take you hours and hours of online play to achieve so be patient, or visit the boosting thread and try to set up a group. Here: Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!) - PlaystationTrophies.org

How to Boost it

A way to boost this trophy, would be to get in a lobby of boosters using the boosting thread, Once the bonus wheel hits the correct prize, decide who is going to go for the trophy. After that choose your cars and wait for the race to begin. Now all of the party who are not going for the trophy, need to ram all of the other people (randoms) off course so your fellow booster can get the trophy easier. Also remember to never pass the person who is trying to get the trophy, let him win all the races.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PSN ID: LOHIPARASHH

Trophies: "King for a day"

"What else you got?"

"One for all" and "All for one" if they need boosting...

Time zone: UTC +2 (EET = Eastern Europe Time)

Also can add me for competition on autolog ;) Going to get the game at the 18th day, so I can boost then!

I need help with all online trophies. My psn username is misterdisguise. My timezone is pacific time and if you can help message or add me on psn. Please put in your request NFS:The Run. Definitely need friends for autolog as none of my friends have the game.

i sent friends request HAZER, im looking 2 do all online trophies 1st im us westcost time zone i have mic. so if any 1 wants 2 join i can start a text room up and get this going

PSN ID nels925 im starting the game up untill plat

PSN: AjKnight666

No particular trophy, just need as many friends as I can with good times because I'm always on top the leaderboards and I can't get any "autolog recomendations to beat" since I'm already on top.

edit-

Please stop adding me this post was made in November I quit the game now.

Edited by AJ826

psn: mattybell2117

Guess I'm looking for objectives trophy. Haven't really looked into the online much but I'd prefer if you add me that you play other games because iunno when I'll get around to boosting this so it'd be cool if we could talk about what needs to be boosted and how on other games. I don't like deleting people off my list and I don't like adding people who don't have a lot of games because then I gotta delete you after boosting.

Disregard my first post.

I need someone to do the online trophies with.

PSN: AjKnight666

I'm available mostly from 1300 to 2100 GMT, obviously not the whole time but during that period.

edit-

Please stop adding me this post was made in November I quit the game now.

Edited by AJ826

• Sellers unpinned and locked this topic