How To Spin 4 Opponents?

For anyone still stuck on spinning out 4 opponents, this takes time but i have a way of getting them. On the 1st lap just keep tryin to spin them out, but try and stay up in first place or around there if u can....

When u enter the hairpin bend at the end of the lap, wait and let all drivers past you, then go after them again. At this rate its like chasing 16 people, 8 in each lap.

Now for help with spinning out, what i noticed is accelerate until u hit the back end of the car to the side (so on their back lights)then take ur finger of the accelerate when grinding them and use the joystick to spin them by leaning into them, this way your car doesnt spin wildly and their car goes wonky causing some spin outs and tap outs.

• 3 weeks later...
For anyone still stuck on spinning out 4 opponents, this takes time but i have a way of getting them. On the 1st lap just keep tryin to spin them out, but try and stay up in first place or around there if u can....

When u enter the hairpin bend at the end of the lap, wait and let all drivers past you, then go after them again. At this rate its like chasing 16 people, 8 in each lap.

Now for help with spinning out, what i noticed is accelerate until u hit the back end of the car to the side (so on their back lights)then take ur finger of the accelerate when grinding them and use the joystick to spin them by leaning into them, this way your car doesnt spin wildly and their car goes wonky causing some spin outs and tap outs.

I have tried to do this lots of times even before reading your post and I have to say most of the time I was getting the Tap Out points, and not Spin Out ones. :(

It's really hard, and it depends on more of luck than actually skills as a NFS Shift driver.

• 2 months later...

Ha Ha, I have been having this same issue. I was almost ashamed to say I could not even get all the stars in the first tier 2 match. I have tried spinning them out over and over again. I get like 3 and that is my personal best. I wreck and get more tap outs than anything. I was just going to try and look for the heaviest car I could find and buy that beast and see if that helps. If my method works any better I will report back.

The easiest way I found was just to stick to their back and accelerate. With the Murcielago I used, there was a point when they lifted up on my car and finished spinning.

I don't know if my explaination is very clear, but that's the easiest way I found. With this, I usually didjn't finish off the track ^^

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Traded the fucking game in a year ago, bought it for $10 to finish the plat and now I know why I traded it in. STUPID FUCKING SHIT LIKE THIS!!!! SO FUCKING DUMB....NO STRATEGY OR ANYTHING TO IT.....TAP OUT, THEY SPIN OUT BUT PAUL WALKER THE FUCKING THING BACK AROUND SO YOU DON'T TECHNICALLY GET THE SPIN OUT.....FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG JOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: