Platinum Difficulty Rating

funkyweed

Please rate the trophy difficulty...  

326 members have voted

1. 1. Please rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_55.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.28

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gave this game a 5/10. This platinum is no joke. You seriously have to earn these epic badges w/ some skill and LOTS and LOTS of time to get them. So far I only have 5 epic badges, like 12 or so silver 4 golds and so on and so on. I officially give up on getting the "all stars" badge because I'm sick of using all this time just to get one or two stars for those damn races I didn't 100% on stars (unless I really, really ,really feel like it). I have like 296 stars or so and I'm gonna stick w/ that (unless I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want to get the rest). Still have to beat NFS World Championship deal. Thankfully it's an offline plat since I can't play online and everyone talks about how badly lots of people drive and such. Not such a bad platinum. It looks overwhelming at first trying to get all the badges, but it's not THAT bad, but it will take PPLLLENNNTTYY of time. Good luck everyone.(P):D(P)

Ok i have just got the platinum a few hours ago and the game is time consuming it took me 10 days to get the platinum and a lot of time btw the guy who thinks you can plat it in 4 days is BS.

The epic badges can be a pain especially how you need to get 20 out of 26 possible badges. The ranked online trophys can be boosted with a friend if you are lucky enough to get in the same room. Online is harder as most players who know they can't get past you by skill will smash you off the track.

Driver level 50 is very time consuming as you need to earn 500,000 driver points. Perfect launches can be difficult at first but once you get the hang of it you will be able to do it pretty easily.

To master all the corners on all the tracks requires a lot of patience and skill no question about that some corners are very hard to master and will require several attempts before you finally nail it.

Difficulty wise i would say 6 out of 10 on average depending on the players skill at racing simulation games.

Ok i have just got the platinum a few hours ago and the game is time consuming it took me 10 days to get the platinum and a lot of time btw the guy who thinks you can plat it in 4 days is BS.

The epic badges can be a pain especially how you need to get 20 out of 26 possible badges. The ranked online trophys can be boosted with a friend if you are lucky enough to get in the same room. Online is harder as most players who know they can't get past you by skill will smash you off the track.

Driver level 50 is very time consuming as you need to earn 500,000 driver points. Perfect launches can be difficult at first but once you get the hang of it you will be able to do it pretty easily.

To master all the corners on all the tracks requires a lot of patience and skill no question about that some corners are very hard to master and will require several attempts before you finally nail it.

Difficulty wise i would say 6 out of 10 on average depending on the players skill at racing simulation games.

Actually they're 27 possible badges 21 offline, 6 online.

Back on topic, I gave the game a 6, definitely a time consuming platinum that would be rated higher if it wasn't for the online boosting for badges.

4 days is poss actually play time fr me was 4/5 days day one had 12 trophies was lvl 20 inc 5 epics. 500k points is easy if u use the trick for it . mastering corners only hard course was Nordschleife 32/37. online managed 3/6 epics thanks donzie75 . time consuming depends on skill an car u use Zonda r best in game

gave 5/10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gave it a 3. I'm a big racing games fan so it was easy for me. If u're not so great in racing games consider this something about 5. It may take a lot of time, I've managed to do this in 7 days.

Invitational Events, Star collector Badge & Perfect Launch are the one that U should FORGET about. Do the online Japanese & Online US Champion Epic badges <Zonda for fast tracks & GT-R for tighter ones are the best> & from there on it's just an offline, easy, but long wat to plat.

Those 2 online badges do not really require boosting.... people online are either messin' around or crashing into everything, not many skilled players online <or at least those who I've met were not skilled>. With a bit skill U can do all the Jap & US races in about 2,5h

To plat this game was much more enjoyable than I've expected... even farming points for level 50 was not that bad since I've finished Career & 20 Epic Badges with a level 40.

http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/10/Kunegunda_GoRyl.png

Edited by Kunegunda_GoRyl