worst game ever in gaming history

raddog

i have being playing this game and am getting really angry,am never gonna buy a nfs tittle again,the cars handle as if they drunk,playing on easy is like playing on hard diff.the whole game is horrible should of stayed wit dirt 2 way better.WTF! is wrong with EA DAMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

So you cant handle a sportscar as it were in almost real-life? You're really saying you

need a more arcadish racer to be good at it? Just try and brake before you enter corners and dont be so harsh with your steering and it should be fine. Its not Undercover or any other Need for Speed before, its better! :p

I had troubles in the beginning because I was used to the GRiD steering, but couple of races in Shift and its just pure fun to master corners and pass the AI as clean as possible. Its almost more fun then GRiD, just almost. :D

I think EA did a good job with Shift and I hope they continue to work on Shift, cause it

could be better without some bugs that annoys ppl. But other then that its a great game and I dont regret buying it. I have fun with it and love how its handled and I'm not the only one in my friends circle that finds that Shift is a good and fun racing game.

If you dont like it just sell it to somebody or on ebay but dont make the game that bad when it isnt.

-Hardknox

you must not have played very many games if you have come to this conclusion. Did you not realize this is a racing sim like Gran turismo or Forza before you bought it?

edit you also realize that once a mod locks a topic they dont want you to repost the same thing?

Edited by dz06lt

i kinda agree.the handling is bad,ive played loads of sim racers and arcade racers on multiple formats and i think im pretty good at em in general.some of the cars are ok once you've upgraded and tuned em but overall the cars are all over the place....maybe its one to be played with a wheel cos with the pad its dire....

few graphical issues like the brolly girls on the grid more often than no are stood clipping through the middle of my car.

dirt2 is a much better game imo

i turned up the sensativity of the steering and drive it like any sim. So far the game seems sweet

how to do this?

i think i will do this, cuz i cant get any perfect launch.. but i think the game is actually one of the best game i've played from nfs. altho it would been great if they had rainy or snowy weather :D

i agree with the post a few up from this, if you think this is the worst game in gaming history then you certainly havent played many games. like the post says a few up from this about ET which i think, dont quote me on it was rated the worst game of all time.

wait for Gran Turismo 5 to come out, u will probably think that is terrible also as the cars will be way more responsive.

last point, just because you are rubbish at a game does not make the game rubbish.

I was playing this game on my bro's 360 (until he told me to get out) and this game was great. I thought Dirt 2 was good too, but I found myself messing up a lot in the demo w/ the trucks in that game, never even got in 1st place LOL in that freakin race. NFS:Shift is a great game. I want to buy this game on my ps3 so I can play it without my brother bothering me to stop playing the game and enjoy the great driving fluidy of this new NFS.

i have being playing this game and am getting really angry,am never gonna buy a nfs tittle again,the cars handle as if they drunk,playing on easy is like playing on hard diff.the whole game is horrible should of stayed wit dirt 2 way better.WTF! is wrong with EA DAMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

its not a sim racer. should of waited for GT5.

I think ET is the worst game ever, but that game comes pretty close.

dont forget superman for the n64.

guys i have been playin racing games all my life from gran turismo one upwards even sim ones and this one is the worst if i want a sim game i would of waited for gt5 but come on they should of stick to the unrealistic ness of nfs thats what made it good.:)

Edited by raddog

guys i have been playin racing games all my life from gran turismo one upwards even sim ones and this one is the worst if i want a sim game i would of waited for gt5 but come on they should of stick to the unrealistic ness of nfs thats what made it good.:)

So again, you are upset that you are playing a sim with actual car response and not an unrealistic version like NFS of old and project gotham.

You sir, probably should have read reviews before purchasing then.

/me claps slowly for you.

The game handles fine drives smooth quite enjoyable game but i would still prefer alot more upgrades like NFS Underground days, but i'm happy eitherway even the cars feel different the BMW's feel so realistic apart they don't seem to drift around corners like real life..

Shame there are no VXR's other then that it's a solid game and shits all over fake rally game called DiRT 2, Codemasters fail at everything and the devs are wankers.

I've currently played 4 races with 20 stars and i like this game,

I suck @ racing but with the help of AI controlling its an easy and enjoyable game for new racers, and i also agree with Zerp2008 there hasnt been a quality custimisation in ages! (underground 2)

BTW im currently driving an RX-8 Dont judge me :)

Edited by Cameron NzL

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...