Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Hitchcocker

boosting1.png 

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi so yeah i will be up to boosting, coz i wil be getting the collectors eddition:D and i want to get platinum on it so if i can do the online ones when no one has the game then it will be all right #

PSN: Bedhead22

Edited by Bedhead22

Getting released here in nz tomorrow and i will have the game in 20 more hours :p

Going for plat for this one for sure, looks a great game, add me psn - ptmww3 also msg nfs shift or auto delete

http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/pt/m/PTMWW3/card.png[/url][/img]

well kuwait sucks on bringing the europe version instead of america so i can't boost now until they bring the american one which has no LAG :

I think it's your connection, innit? I mean aren't they using the same servers?:confused:

And if anyone's interested, I'm up for boosting Ranked Drift events. Add me up: kobe8byrant

Seriously, can anyone add me on the PSN to boost all the drifting badges online? I'm horrid at it but thought it's one of the less grindy badges in the game.

PSN ID: kobe8byrant

Time online: Any day at this time for two to three hours? I'm in Asia so if you're from Asia GMT+8, I can boost any time but for people in other regions, I'm online for three hours at the time of posting everyday.

Hey, hitchkocker, I thought I added you around a day ago but it turned out I added someone who has your same psn name but with 2 capitals, loool. Hes lower level, without need for speed, so i knew something was wrong. Well please add me, and anyone else who wants to boost these.

LaPetis

Edit: my mistake, there was like a r in a different place....uh, whatever, like it really matters.

Edited by lapetis
Discovered something

Well, I am in quite a generous mood. If anybody - ANYBODY - wants to have a fast, easy boosting session, just add me. I need the podium finishes, and I need like 120 or so. You go ahead and win the race, I'll just sit there, and keep changing the inputs on my screen between the game and satellite tv every four or five minutes so I can watch Married With Children or Late Night with Conan o Brien, yeah, I'm a real great person to boost with.

Edit: Done boosting, sending it back in tomorrow!

Edited by lapetis
dont need no boost no more

• Sellers unpinned and locked this topic