question about gold and epic badges trophy

abdulhady

hi guys,do i have to get (online) epic + gold badges to get 20 gold & 20 epic badges?

cuz i think some online Epic&gold badge are really hard to get and they take very long time for example:place third or better in 250 online race.

Edited by abdulhady

• 1 month later...
You need 20 epic badges to get platinum. There are 21 epic badges that can be earned offline, so you it's possible to get platinum without ever playing online.

this is correct. but if you are having trouble with any of the offline epic badges, like getting all the stars or european corner master, you can try to get the online badges instead.

• 2 months later...
Or you suck at drifting like me, online is almost mandatory.
Honestly, I've gotten almost every star for drifting events and I did so while looking like I had never driven a car. My cars were totaled after each event because I am no where near being good at drifting. I just found ways to kind of cheat at it by getting close to the poles and just dragging out the drift into the dirt/grass. I just abused the whole drift idea. I was scoring like 500 - 1,500 points more than 2nd place A.I. just by holding drifts until I hit the wall. Worked!