Epic Collector didn't pop!!!

Clothier

• 2 weeks later...

Check your Trophy Collection on your PS3. Does it show you as having the trophy but the only thing it lists is the date and time you completed it? If so, you have it... when you compare trophies against friends, the trophy should show up normally there.

I didn't have this happen in this game, but it has happened to me in a different game.

• 6 years later...

Hello people,

yes, i know this thread is 6 years old and such, BUT since the servers are still online (as of 01.19.2019) me and my friend where able to boost the 4 online epic badged (EU-, JP-, US-Ranked and Drift).

While doing this i encountered this problem:

Online drifting was my planned 20. epic badge for going platinum in this game, but the trophy did not pop up although the badge was listed in my career stats screen. All other badges, even those i got while boosting, resulted in the accurate trophy pop ups.

I where able to get the trophy pop up later.

What i did was:

1) Quit to main menu

2) Quit game to XMB

3) Start game again

4) Choose last round of Need for Speed Shift-World series tour (Select appropriate car, too)

5) Win it

6) In between the different career stats screens which are usually shown after a race the Epic Master-Trophy and the Platinum Trophy poped up >> I got no minor badge (so this seems not to be important).

Maybe another race can fix this problem in the same way.

Should perhaps work for other "missing" trophy pop ups through badges.

Edited by Geridian
Fixed some typos