Tip - Easy Online Epic Badges

MKD

So, I started a new ranked match, clicked drift event, did nothing, watched a player maybe 2 join in and drift event starts. did nothing, got 0 points, but also got a WIN towards online matches and drift event badges.

that's the basic idea, some tips now..

- pick a low rank car, like s2000, so random people want to try and beat you with it.

- pick a good track like Tokyo if ppl aren't online, pick an easy track if ppl are online (ez is a turnoff)

then you can either, go to sleep, go to work, enjoy the music, chat with random folks who ask why you just sit there. or you can beat them of course. after the first round if ppl leave you can post at least some score to get you into top 3. then just sit it.. lol..

people will enter and exit (note, time of day) if they're online (default versus selection, bonus here) some will stick others won't.

EDIT: drifting online is pretty fun, but if you just want wins, you can take it easy. if there's a track you haven't won yet, you can get the epic badges for drifting too. eventually the ppl against you aren't that good so you can grab the track easy. and if you're bored go to another track.

maybe it's all obvious here, but hope that helps ya grind!

-

Edited by MKD

• 1 month later...

An easy but a little time consuming way to get the epic badge for online Podium Finishes(Online Domination), is to create an unranked game and put the game setting to only allow 2 or 3 player at the same time. this way you will always get a podium finish.

Since not to many people play unranked(my experience atleast) you probably want to grab yourself a partner.

Note. This will only count for youre Podium Finishes and not the online champion badges as they require you to play ranked.

Hope this will help someone.;)

Edited by SwedishPirate

• 1 month later...
For the podiums you can just race against 0 people. Also for the hard badge just race against 0 in quick race. For garanteed clean races, race against 0. Theres a few exploits you can do to get epic badges easily. Just mess around with methods you be surprised how you can get a few epic badges so easily.

truth even the level badge are fair easy with this exploit, thx man

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
For the podiums you can just race against 0 people. Also for the hard badge just race against 0 in quick race. For garanteed clean races, race against 0. Theres a few exploits you can do to get epic badges easily. Just mess around with methods you be surprised how you can get a few epic badges so easily.

We are allowed to do this? I shall try tomorrow. If it works, it will be good in earning me one or two more epic badge. I knew that we can do this for clean races but didnt know it worked for online too.

• 3 weeks later...