overwatch question

fishingoldhoss

I kinda like it.

It's definitely more fun if you have a few people on your friends list; although I know I've been helped by people that I don't recognize.. so I'm assuming it's anyone that in your online session as well.

I'm rank 27 in Overwatch.

It's real-time help for people on your friends lists.

If they're a RACER

-- Restore Boost

-- Restore Health

-- Restore Tech Ammo

If they're a COP

-- Call in a helicopter

-- Call in a roadblock

-- Call in a jammer

It amazes me at how 'instant' the help really is; I'm impressed.

REWARDS

-- Custom Cars

-- Custom Liveries

-- Custom Autolog challenges that you can play in the NFS:Rivals Game.

** UPDATE

Oh.. and by the way.. the "Playstation 3/4 Not connected" message is fine.

It only means that you're not 'actively' playing online and connected to the Origin servers.

You can do the Overwatch missions anytime , anywhere, anyway.

Edited by mirski57

I kinda like it.

It's definitely more fun if you have a few people on your friends list; although I know I've been helped by people that I don't recognize.. so I'm assuming it's anyone that in your online session as well.

I'm rank 27 in Overwatch.

It's real-time help for people on your friends lists.

If they're a RACER

-- Restore Boost

-- Restore Health

-- Restore Tech Ammo

If they're a COP

-- Call in a helicopter

-- Call in a roadblock

-- Call in a jammer

It amazes me at how 'instant' the help really is; I'm impressed.

REWARDS

-- Custom Cars

-- Custom Liveries

-- Custom Autolog challenges that you can play in the NFS:Rivals Game.

** UPDATE

Oh.. and by the way.. the "Playstation 3/4 Not connected" message is fine.

It only means that you're not 'actively' playing online and connected to the Origin servers.

You can do the Overwatch missions anytime , anywhere, anyway.

Huh, I knew about the car and livery rewards, but I'm curious about the autolog challenges. What sorts of challenges are they? Just challenges for helping out the most people or something?

Huh, I knew about the car and livery rewards, but I'm curious about the autolog challenges. What sorts of challenges are they? Just challenges for helping out the most people or something?

They're just time trials. Usually one racer followed by one cop, etc. The good news is almost all of them are easy time trials, and you just have to get a bronze medal to pass. Trial 3 gives you the racer's Maserati, and #17 gives you the Bentley, but there are 2 other ones I don't remember. Honestly, the cars really aren't worth it.

They're just time trials. Usually one racer followed by one cop, etc. The good news is almost all of them are easy time trials, and you just have to get a bronze medal to pass. Trial 3 gives you the racer's Maserati, and #17 gives you the Bentley, but there are 2 other ones I don't remember. Honestly, the cars really aren't worth it.

Oh, so you don't even get the cars for playing with overwatch, you have to go back to the game and do additional races to get the cars? LOL.

Yeah, I figured the cars weren't really worth it but I just like doing challenges. But if they aren't really that challenging, I probably won't bother.

Oh, so you don't even get the cars for playing with overwatch, you have to go back to the game and do additional races to get the cars? LOL.

Yeah, I figured the cars weren't really worth it but I just like doing challenges. But if they aren't really that challenging, I probably won't bother.

Well, the good news is that overwatch takes almost no time to level up to 50. Maybe there's a bug or something, but if you start with the items which give the highest points, they seem to always give the highest points.

For example (I don't have the exact challenges in front of me nor a way to see them at the moment):

You'll see a challenge for 25-400 points for 15 minutes. This challenge will always give 400 points. After several levels, a new challenge will appear for 35-500 points in 20 minutes. That challenge will always give 500 points. Etc.

at what level will you get "Trial 3" available to play on the console?

at what level will you get "Trial 3" available to play on the console?

Don't remember off the top of my head, but less than level 15. The only trick you need to remember is the trials are in the auto-playlist, and after you complete them, you might need to use the network app to force a refresh to move onto the next trial.