Nothing Personal (Takedown a friend in MP) not popping.

Sqwv

Is there a trick to this one or is my game just glitched? I can't seem to get this trophy no matter how many times I takedown a friend. I've tried multiple different friends, and in different modes (races, challenges etc.). Anyone have this happen?

Is there a trick to this one or is my game just glitched? I can't seem to get this trophy no matter how many times I takedown a friend. I've tried multiple different friends, and in different modes (races, challenges etc.). Anyone have this happen?

I had to do it on one of my older friends. The new people I added just for this game did not work. It may be because some of them are added when I had over 100 friends on my list, whilst the friend I got the trophy from was added a long time ago. I'm not sure this is why though, how many friends do you have on your list?

I had to do it on one of my older friends. The new people I added just for this game did not work. It may be because some of them are added when I had over 100 friends on my list, whilst the friend I got the trophy from was added a long time ago. I'm not sure this is why though, how many friends do you have on your list?

Wow, that makes sense I hadn't thought of that. I've heard of this causing problems in other games before. It's pretty stupid that devs haven't figured this out by now. The friend limit was increased a long time ago. I had about 97 friends or so before starting this game and added about 10 from the boosting thread so maybe I'll try finding one of the friends I added earlier, thanks!

Edit: Yup, that was it. Removed a few friends so that I was down to 99 and was able to get the trophy with someone I added after I was passed 100.

Edited by Sqwv

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This trophy also is completely broken for me on Vita. I'm using the digital version and I already have fewer than 100 friends on my list. I tried it with a friend both in free roam and during a race. Neither worked.

EDIT: Got it to pop. Had to add someone brand new to my friends list and do it with them.

Edited by simula67

• 2 weeks later...
This trophy also is completely broken for me on Vita. I'm using the digital version and I already have fewer than 100 friends on my list. I tried it with a friend both in free roam and during a race. Neither worked.

EDIT: Got it to pop. Had to add someone brand new to my friends list and do it with them.

Ahh, thanks for this tip.....I did all other MP trophies (except 5 NFS friends) with a long standing friend......will try taking down a near stranger next :D.

• 2 weeks later...
Ahh, thanks for this tip.....I did all other MP trophies (except 5 NFS friends) with a long standing friend......will try taking down a near stranger next :D.

Hmmm.....this isn't working:eek:....have tried a few times with newly added friends and the trophy just won't pop. Any other suggestions?

+1 to this being a pain in the ass on the Vita. I tried 5 different people, deleting and reinstalling the game 3 times, waiting a week for my in game friends list to update, all failed. The way I got it to finally pop was a combination of the method in this thread: NFS: Most Wanted ''Nothing Personal'' glitched on Vita. Any Fix? - Need for Speed: Most Wanted - PSNProfiles Forums, as well as deleting a bunch of friends. I went from 112 friends to 70. I'm convinced the magic number is somewhere between 90 and 70 as I tried it at 90 friends and it didn't work.

+1 to this being a pain in the ass on the Vita. I tried 5 different people, deleting and reinstalling the game 3 times, waiting a week for my in game friends list to update, all failed. The way I got it to finally pop was a combination of the method in this thread: NFS: Most Wanted ''Nothing Personal'' glitched on Vita. Any Fix? - Need for Speed: Most Wanted - PSNProfiles Forums, as well as deleting a bunch of friends. I went from 112 friends to 70. I'm convinced the magic number is somewhere between 90 and 70 as I tried it at 90 friends and it didn't work.

Maybe it's over 100 friend's?. I have 99 friend's and had no issue with this trophy at all yesterday when I got it.

• 2 weeks later...

This was glitched for me as well. I deleted the game and then reset my Vita to factory settings and it still didn't work.

I removed my friend and then re-added them. After that I invited him to my NFS game and crashed into them and the trophy popped. I'm not sure which of those steps fixed it but it worked.

Seems to be an unpredictable glitch. Lots of different ways to fix it. I'm guessing if I just did it with a different friend it would of worked too.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...