Second Is Nothing Question

IMHO the guide explains it nicely:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1579/FD6.jpg Second is Nothing (G)

Finish first in every race, in every car (Single Player)

Despite what the trophy description suggests, you only have to win each unique event once to obtain this trophy, not every event in every car. There are a total of 61 different events in the game and 10 of these are the events on the most wanted list. You can tell if you've already done an event by going to the 'races' list in the Easydrive menu. Select an event, and if you don't have the option to start the event from the menu with the only option being 'set destination', this means you haven't done the event. (Thanks to bs000 for the clarification regarding this trophy).

There is a very useful chart containing events and vehicles created by rachet, you can find it here.

Use the link at the bottom for a list of all races. You have to win each race only once with any (not all!) cars.

win all races with any cars, 51 races and 10 most wanted for 61 total I think.

Try to take note of which races you have won indicated by being gold.

If your having a hard time with a race on a certain track, you can try to find another car which does the same race which might have an easier rating.

Basically find all the cars, do all the easy races which have different names, then any left other maybe mediun or hard rated use your best preferred cars and upgrade them doing all the races for that car.

I found all cars and checked every one of them. Still can't find the 2 events left to do and get first in.

Some of the events have similar sounding names but are actually different, like the first word is the same but the 2nd word is different so you may have missed those. I also recall seeing 3 or 4 of the events only appearing once or twice in a cars playlist but others appeared over 5 times so you may have missed those.

It's a really bad system to find the races you need, but at least you don't need to do all races for all the cars :dance:

How do I tell that I was not in first? This is my last trophy till plat :/

All the races you have won are gold, on each car where you select the race in easydrive, if one isn't gold then you need to win it assuming its not a duplicate race you have actually won with a different car.

Also, look in driver details and see if you have raced in every race, if you haven't then your missing a new race, if you have then you didn't win a race that you played.

If your not having any luck, you will have to look at each car and make a list of unique events you have won and eventually be left over with the ones your missing.

Unfortunately you really needed to take note of all the events you have won/played from the start and now it will take a bit of time/patience to work out the one's your missing :(

How do I find the "new" races, as I have 59 events played and 59 events won. I need to find 2 more races.

Again, you will have to look at all the cars and find any named race you think you haven't played before, if you can't do that you will have to write down all the races names and check every car and tick off races you have gold for leaving you with 2 races.

Try the tesla or srt cars I recall picking a new one up from there.

Thanks ntahta! I did the last race that got me second is nothing already, but it glitched up and I had to do it again! Also, it was the infamous and insanely hard race, needlepoint. It took me an hour and 15 minutes. Thanks for helping me and I now have the plat! :D

Thanks ntahta! I did the last race that got me second is nothing already, but it glitched up and I had to do it again! Also, it was the infamous and insanely hard race, needlepoint. It took me an hour and 15 minutes. Thanks for helping me and I now have the plat! :D

No problem. I'm glad that I can help you.:)

I accidentally found it when I was looking for those jackpot, billboard trophies.:D

Edited by ntahla