The Definitive List Of All 666 License Plates *WIP*

Since no one had a list of all license plates available in this game, I did one. Everything you see is what is written exactly as in the game; capitals, dots, trademark logo, etc, and also all the license plate are in order FROM LEFT TO RIGHT. the list is obviously not complete and i'll need your help to fill it as some of the plates are just ridiculous (914 metres drift 320 times) to do. For now, everything is in metric (kilometres) instead of imperial because that's the way it is setup in my game (im from Canada). If you want to chime in and do the conversation or create a 2nd list in Imperial, you're good to go and do it.

you CANNOT modify the list directly, last time I did that to a file, some jerks erased the entire thing. Just paste the line and add the license plate to it and I will gladly enter it in my list and add your name as a contributor to it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Alt0gjARsJDKdG5Pc2s4bjlyc2FGSjV0RTh4OExPLUE#gid=0

Edited by Cabanon

666? well that could explain some of the glitches with the game...:think:

anyway for the plates 96-98 regarding the speed cameras its 100mph, not sure about the other occurrences of 160km/h also being 100mph though

those are the only ones I know for sure, if I remember to check next time I play I'll check the others

EDIT: I forgot about the owner, driver, and endurance driver for each car they're 300miles for the owner and 400miles for the driver and endurance driver plates

Edited by zorbee

I don't have the dlc so the text just says 'unlocked by purchasing ....' but the normal plates descriptions with imperial measurements are below.

#48 ...5 yards...

#58 ...100 MPH...

#61 ...2 miles...

#69 ...10 miles above 100MPH...

#70 ...160 miles above 100MPH...

#71 ...320 miles above 100MPH...

#72 ...5 miles...

#73 ...120 miles...

#74 ...240 miles...

#81 ...2,000 yards...

#82 ...25,000 yards...

#83 ...50,000 yards...

#87 ...2 miles...

#88 ...40 miles...

#89 ...80 miles...

#93,#94,#95 ...100 yards...

#96,#97,#98 ...100MPH...

#169 ...200MPH...2 miles...

#170 ...100 miles...

#171 ...5,000 yards...

#172 ...25,000 yards...

#175 ...50 miles...

#180 ...100 miles...

#181 ...25,000 yards...

#231 ...100MPH...

all owner plates (#352 +5x) ...300 miles...

all driver plates (#353 +5x) ...400 miles...

all endurance driver plates (#355 +5x) ...400 miles...

after a lot of connection issues yesterday only found 1 new plate :(

#148 is "NONE SHALL PASS" - my favorite so far :p

#98 is "Gear Head"

#186 is "Can't Touch This"

Edited by Reys
Please edit posts instead of consecutively posting.

I was sure I remembered seeing the name of 250 takedown car specific plates so I did a search and found this page: Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012)/Licence Plates/Standard at The Need for Speed Wiki - Need for Speed series information

It has most of the standard plates, only ones it seems to be missing are the ones you need to collect specific tickets X times to unlock.

And then through links on the site these other pages:

Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012)/Licence Plates/Ultimate Speed Pack at The Need for Speed Wiki - Need for Speed series information

Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012)/Licence Plates/Terminal Velocity Pack at The Need for Speed Wiki - Need for Speed series information

Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012)/Licence Plates/Need for Speed Heroes Pack at The Need for Speed Wiki - Need for Speed series information

Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012)/Licence Plates/Movie Legends Pack at The Need for Speed Wiki - Need for Speed series information

Kind of have mixed feelings seeing those pages. I'm happy because it'll be less work to compile a full list, but sad because the ones that are missing are probably missing because they are ridiculously difficult to get.

wow, very nice ! i'll complete everything when i have a minute and we'll see what'S left. the required plates are just stupid as i've never get a couple of them. maybe we'll need to boost these ?

a huge thanks for showing up these links, it's an honor.

EDIT: after entering everything, we're still missing 56 licenses plates. the heardest one will be the tickets one and the 1000 yards drift 320 times.

Edited by Cabanon

I've been looking through the list and glad it's almost complete. Boosting doesn't seem likely to work as those stupid tickets are so random (I've gotten 'latecomer' tickets when I've been 4th of 8 to a meet up :confused:) and that 'milestoner' ticket I have never seen but I have gotten 'tester' tickets which say 'competed most milestones' so not sure if those 3 plates are actually obtainable. And my game has been freezing more often which really has soured me on buying the DLC so not sure how much I can help on the remaining plates but if I do come across anymore I'll be sure to tell you.

yeah just checked and the ticket plates are nuts, plus there's not even a place to check out for your progress. also, the Milestoner Ticket is glitched, it's call the "Tester" as i've gotten this one 3 times tonight and when you check what it does, it says "most milestones completed" which is exactly what the "Milestoner" ticket plate should be. pretty fucked up.

the game is stable for me, there's a freezing per week at top. i try to save the data and wait a couple of seconds while the data is being transfered to ea/origin (or whatever else) servers so it doesnt bugs or freeze. i'Ve had great success this way.

Damn, looks like the latest DLC packs introduced another two of those damn license plates that require to jump over other opponents with a specific car at a specific place... i already have the one for jumping over 2 cars with the Firebird (from the Movie Legends Pack), has anyone ever managed to get the one for jumping 6 cars at the Airport with the 918 Spyder? It requires the Terminal Velocity Pack.

yeah i have them all. when you do the super freak, let people know about it and they should co-operate if you ask nicely.

Well that should work, i did the one at K&N Workshop on the same session months ago, thanks to a couple of good friends. Anyway where did you get that one exactly? At the conveyor belt you use during the "Excess Baggage" challenge? The one between two ramps?

between the 2 ramps and you dont even need to do an event to get these plates, just in freedrive.

added # 293

#100 & #101 added

I ran across someone who had a "Simply Incognito" license plate. i dont have this one in my list and I dont see anything other than # 253 Get the Spectator Ticket 20 times(contributed least) that could fit. never had this one before so I dunno how to get it. if you get too late at meet up you get the Latecomer ticket so you have to drive. on the other hand, what exactly contributed means, what does the game count as "contributing", diving ? milestones ? Speed Points ?

EDIT: concerning the "tester" ticket, we've been fooled a bit. it's "most CAR milestoned complete" whiel the Milestoner ticket is "most milestone completed". a big difference. that means that is has to be a non-car related milestones. ie: anything that is not within the Car Milestones section under Driver Details -> Multiplayer. quite hard to obtain if not boosted.

I also got twice the backmarker ticket tonight and the Eliminator ticket once so these 2 are def possible.

Edited by Reys
Please edit posts instead of consecutively posting.

My internet has been having issues past several days so taking a break from this game until it stabilizes.

I've gotten spectator tickets (not enough for a plate yet) but only during challenges especially those annoyingly boring parking ones that require either jumping onto the platform that I seem to just go too fast and can't stop or where ALL players need to park for 20s. In the case of the all players ones I just park (assuming a troll doesn't push me off the platform) long enough to count toward a win (20 seconds plus a small bit) then drive off and go drift/burst tires/jump/drive/whatever for the rest of the time.

EDIT: I've gotten at least 1 of most of the tickets in the base game MVP (drift the loop I get this on very often), Spectator, Wrecker (really easy just boring, just keep crashing into traffic), Streaker (pretty similar to wrecker but keep crashing very often), Casualty (unless you make EVERYONE in the room mad at you AND let them hit you this can be hard to get), Wanderer (just take the scenic route on races, avoid any shortcuts and take every corner as wide as possible), Latecomer ('drive to meet up' nah just wait for the game to teleport you there and you might get it - seems like a low priority ticket so almost anything else will replace getting it), Backmarker (just go slow, think like an 80 year old diving in the fast lane of a freeway type of slow), Pathfinder (race? what race? imma going over there and you can't stop me game), Target (exclusive to eliminator events, angry opponents + you sitting still = ticket time), Backtracker (just drive in reverse, real simple and real boring), Booster (your nitro meter fills faster in last place than first place so ignore race path and just keep spamming the nitro, powershot seems to be more efficient than burn for this), Low rider (I got this in a jump event where I just didn't bother jumping), Test Pilot (pretty much the reverse, got a couple from the jump events in the park, lightweight chassis and aero body are really helpful for this), Eliminator (omg the most fun of them all, just hit anything with a name above it, usually leads to casualty and target tickets especially if in the same speedlist), Drift King (drift the loop event or just drift in a circle away from everyone else, gotten this during races and speedtests and challenges), Stylist (similar to DK except you're going for total drift distance rather than longest)

Edited by zorbee

• 2 months later...

nice trick. will try everything i can to get those.

only 53 to go btw. if i had someone who could help, I could knock down half of it in freedrive without trouble.

EDIT 1: #306 added

EDIT 2: #317 & 320 added

EDIT 3: #312 & 340

EDIT 4: #80, #321 & #338 added

only 45 to go. out of these, I spotted 15 (the ticket ones) that are probably never gonna happen or will happen but by pure luck.

EDIT 5: #347-348-349-350 added

EDIT 6: #297, 298, 327, 335, 343 & 344 added.

only 35 to go and the more im playing online, the more im getting "X" Ticket. im counting them now so i know what i earned so far.

EDIT 7: # 341 & 351 added

EDIT 8: # 267, 288, 294, 296, 310, 313, 328, 336 & 337 added.

only 24 to go !

EDIT 9: if anyone still wanna help me on this, that would be nice. lot of it can be boosted but other plates like the "Tickets" one cannot be done so if you have them, that would be nice to let us now what it is.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Do you want me to post them here or send by private message?

The only ones I don't have for sure is the drift ones. Those are a major pain to get.

Just noticed now that the thread title has "Defenative". Not a major issue, but probably not easy to change. :-)

Edited by Sellers
please use the edit/multi quote function instead of multi posting