Personal Maps for Collectibles

Link didn't work at first, but now it works fine!

Showing which I have/haven't collected.

Make sure to activate your online pass, otherwise it won't show.

;)

I activated it as soon as I opened up the game. Tried the site now too, but still the same. Every collectible is listed as uncollected.

well.. im on the map its showing everything that I haven't collected but when I collected that collectible its still there on the map i tried refreshing aswell but still nothing. what do i do?

well.. im on the map its showing everything that I haven't collected but when I collected that collectible its still there on the map i tried refreshing aswell but still nothing. what do i do?

I doesn't update instantly, should update around every 5 minutes.

;)

Maps don't work, crap tip ;)

So because it doesn't work with you it's a crap tip for me? Don't think so..

Likewise. Its a shame, because the 6 remaining security gates I have left are very elusive.

same here, down to the last 2

I doesn't update instantly, should update around every 5 minutes.

;)

So because it doesn't work with you it's a crap tip for me? Don't think so..

Well, seems you're one of the lucky ones. Not a great tip for me and those ^^ anyhow.

Great tip. So far, I'm missing 3 billboards from the DLC packs.

how are you getting this map to update? it hasn't updated for me at all :( do i need to hit the refresh button or something?

• 3 weeks later...
I've found that if you're connected to single player and THEN log into the autolog website at the same time, it gives you better results. It seems like it's on a 5 minute refresh so don't expect instant updates.

well i tried this but still hasnt updated, but i found some really good youtube videos last night and found teh 2 i had missed.. dont quote know how i missed them as they wernt hidden or anything.

15 more race wins and i have my platinum . woo hoo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok I have a problem xD hope someone will help me :D

I forget the password of my origin account, the email linked with the account is something like username@nucleus.ea.com so if I log in with my psn account I can't resume the password because nucleus.ea.com is not an email adress xD Is there anything i can do since the support site need origin account to log in in order to ask anything xD I miss one gate, that would really help me out :)

Thanks to anyone who can answered my problem :D