131/135 Security Gates !

Hi after checking the entire map 3 times i'm still missing 4 gates , When i was getting all the gates i noticed that some of them weren't registering for some reason but i decided to continue anyway and at the end i have 131 .

Now i have the latest patch installed and i noticed that beside the airfield area they added used to be 4 gates that are now not there , I'm guessing they slightly changed the area to add the airfield .

Has anyone got any ideas or opinions ?

Any help would be highly appreciated

After reading about how frustrating it is to find all 135 (not including the 19 new Airport gates) I had 132 done & didn't feel like 'hunting' the other 3, so I went to YouTube & followed a series of 6 (iirc) vids for the different sections of Fairhaven & only found 2 of 3 (damn!) so I replayed them all again & sure enough, I found the last one. It's kind of easy to overlook a gate when following vids (trying to watch where they're going on the laptop while driving in the game) but if you pay close attention & hit pause a lot (lol) I think you can get all 135. I can't remember their YT id but if you search for "nsf mw 2012 all 135 security gates" you'll find them. Good luck!

P. S. - IMO, if you're just trying to get the trophy, I think it would be easier to start a new game & follow the vids from gate #1 thru #135 instead of trying to find the few that are missing. Back up your current save to USB or wherever, delete the current save, start up MW, do the first race, then when you are able to freeroam, start looking at the vids for #1. After the trophy pops (make sure you sync them!) quit the game, delete current save, copy backup over & restart. Of course this save will show you're still missing the ones you didn't find before, but you get the trophy.

The "edit" button doesn't work on the ps3 browser (big surprise) but I forgot to add:

Don't speed thru gates. Slow, like 10 mph, because sometimes there are objects in front of the gates (alleys in downtown especially) that have the colored barracades/cones/garbage cans/etc. that will smash the gate first, before your car does & that will prevent it from registering as found (which is bs). It's like the pesky billboard on I-92 east where the lanes overlap, that will not register UNTIL you gently move them out of the way w/your car b4 smashing, or plow thru at 200 and luck out. Always watch the lower left corner of your game screen (where the x of x gates found pops up) when you do drive thru a gate to make sure it did register.

The "edit" button doesn't work on the ps3 browser (big surprise) but I forgot to add:

Don't speed thru gates. Slow, like 10 mph, because sometimes there are objects in front of the gates (alleys in downtown especially) that have the colored barracades/cones/garbage cans/etc. that will smash the gate first, before your car does & that will prevent it from registering as found (which is bs). It's like the pesky billboard on I-92 east where the lanes overlap, that will not register UNTIL you gently move them out of the way w/your car b4 smashing, or plow thru at 200 and luck out. Always watch the lower left corner of your game screen (where the number of gates found pops up) when you do drive thru a gate to make sure it did register.

Keep trying man, it took me 3 tries to final find these 2 Fence long small gates.

A huge disadvantage would be if you completely destroyed the fences and you don't know the ones you've missed.

Either way, what I would do is do all the trophies your missing and worst case scenerio start a new games and them all again, that way u only need the gate trophy:):applause:

Good lucK!

Have to admit I'm not looking forward to this. I have knocked a few out already, and I'm tempted to print off a map and go looking for them now, before I take out too many whilst playing the game.

Seems crazy there is no map in the game for this like billboards and jackspots.

You can check all the gates following this video (pretty good & efficient)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnY16JY9JVw]Need For Speed Most Wanted The Gatecrasher Trophy Guide - YouTube[/ame]

I strongly recommend you drag to the last of that video, to check about the last 4~5 gates first since usually the last few gates people cannot find is there. Yesterday afternoon I made the gates 134/135, and followed that video found the missing one is in the last min. =_,=

I completed this last night, and found my final two gates in the top left hand corner in a large building that has 5/6 gates. It is so easy to miss some, and a shame they are not logged on the in game map like the billboards and jack points.

I used the map in the trophy guide, which I printed out and crossed them off as I went along. I find that much easier than trying to follow a video.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
You can check all the gates following this video (pretty good & efficient)

I strongly recommend you drag to the last of that video, to check about the last 4~5 gates first since usually the last few gates people cannot find is there. Yesterday afternoon I made the gates 134/135, and followed that video found the missing one is in the last min. =_,=

This video helped I was stuck on 131. Had to watch all the way through to find remaining 4 though but thank god it's all over. Just jack spots and billboards.