• 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

28-32.JPG

Collected Estimated Platinum Length*

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards platinum.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving platinum.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Please feel free to elaborate on your own experiences by posting below.

*Collected time compiled using base average for each range (i.e. a vote for 0-5 hours = 2.5, 36-50=42.5, etc)

Edited by Viper

Voted 16-20 Hours (my total game time was 18 hours). Offline mode took about 15 hours and online took only a few hours with boosting. Keep in mind that I'm decent at racers (not trying to brag here) so that helped. If you're new to racers, it might take a little getting used to but you don't need to be a pro at it to get the (P).

On the PS Vita I got 100% Single Player completion at just under 40 hours, but I was aiming for Gold with every car and got most jacks/gates/billboards without guides, then at the end I figured out I didn't need to do that....I still need MP trophies so won't be voting.

Platted both PS3 and Vita versions as got the Vita version for a reasonable price and wanted to compare it to PS3 one. The PS3 one took bit under 30 hours to plat but that was due to me doing much more things than the plat requires. Im going to vote based on Vita version where i went quite straight to plat, completing only few extra cars and wandering around searching for one missed crash gate for about 45 minutes. Time was 13:35 and pure speedrun could drop the time below 10 hour mark, providing you succeed nearly straight away at everything.

Edited by DeividHasselhoff

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

I finally got the trophy on my PS3. Took me playing it on/off for 10 days casually. I must've put in 35+ hours into this game. The worst part for me was doing the online multiplayer. I had to unlock three PRO mods online, and depending on the race selection - I had to keep building up different categories of cars (e.g. Muscle, Exotic, Everyday, etc.); It was arduous and annoying.

For those that got this trophy under 40 hours, congrats. However, for those seeking to get this, prepare to put in some time & effort. These forums helped me a great deal.

• 10 months later...