Rate the trophy difficulty...  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_4.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.85

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

Gave it a 4/10. It's actually my first platinum. Most races were easy. A couple redos and speed runs were a pain but I got through them. I've got 27.5 hours into it and just got the plat. Maps online make billboards and gates easier. And about 6 hours of that is online play I would say which were pretty easy trophies compared to other games I've played.

voted 5, mainly because of a few tricky events and the gates not showing up on your map like the other collectibles. nothing too hard though. got the plat at a couple minutes over 30hrs, but you could definitely shave a lot of time off that if you can manage not to mess around too much beating your friends records and such.

3/10. I got the platinum in one week only. The SRT Viper gave me a hard time with its handling in Single Player. I had to unlock its mods one by one and retry each of its event. The billboards and security gates were just a breeze while playing Multiplayer everyday. Most of them are not missable and on plain sight.

"Slow and steady wins the race."

Voted 3

pretty easy platinum tbh (just like Burnout Paradise). The only race which annoyed me, was needle point. I mean seriously, the cops spawned randomly as f**k and then they always crashed my car... it was truly infuriating -.- (the next day there were nearly no cops around and I finished the race on my first try XD ).

Great game none the less and I loved every second of it (except for needle point of course ;) ).