Pro Upgrade: 2 Crash Escapes - How?

Hey man

I also got some problens to get this one, what worked best for me was just follow the crowd (dont worry about winning) and when they hit the traffic just drive close of the crash place or sometimes give some small hits on the cars involved.

A very VERY important thing to pay atention, if you select LEAVE EVENT you gonna loose the the crash escapes you may possible achieved during the race. So if you got at least one crash escape run till the end of the race.

I was so excited about winning the trophy last time I left the race and now I have the trophy but dont have the crash escapes needed. But wharever the trophy is mine anyway :p

I had problems with these too, in a race follow the other racers tight and when they hav an accident get close to it and miss it and thats what they are, they class as near misses i think

Hey man

I also got some problens to get this one, what worked best for me was just follow the crowd (dont worry about winning) and when they hit the traffic just drive close of the crash place or sometimes give some small hits on the cars involved.

A very VERY important thing to pay atention, if you select LEAVE EVENT you gonna loose the the crash escapes you may possible achieved during the race. So if you got at least one crash escape run till the end of the race.

I was so excited about winning the trophy last time I left the race and now I have the trophy but dont have the crash escapes needed. But wharever the trophy is mine anyway :p

This is easy just joing a race with it equiped, I was not even attempting to get this when I had it equipped thought it was going to be hard but I cot it about half way throught the race

Thanks guy's, I got it sorted now :dance: great advice as always.

Cheers

Paul

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...