Missing Billboard Glitch?

i thought a few times my game glitched on me but i eventually found them all. just gotta keep looking. got all the billboards today and i think the one you highlighted was up on a building. not positive though. just keep looking. i doubt its a glitch. if the glitch was burned into the disc there would be a lot of us complaining about it, not just one. im sure youll find it. just gotta investigate the whole area, glance everywhere with your camra

I've been smashing this one billboard for 10 times now, each time it spawns as a Visceral Games billboard... It won't count in my Driver info page and won't register as smashed. Neither will it show distance jumped etc.

The one I'm talking about is on I92 North, closest billboard east from Mustang Boss 302 jack spot.

Some boards don't register properly when you take them out. I had a similar problems with a couple of boards, but usually found ways to make them pop properly:

1. Hit them at a decent speed so you cover at least an average distance. One billboard I was working on didn't pop until I hit it at above 100mph.

2. Make sure you land the jump. Pretty obvious, but it will not count unless you land a clean jump. Most have a clear runiff area to land in anyway.

3. Try to hit the billboards as square on as you can manage. If the angle you approach them at is too shallow, they don't always register properly.

4. You may be approaching the sign from the wrong side. Some can be hit from the front and the back. One in particular was giving me trouble in the construction site in the south west. It hat two boards close together with jumps coming at them from either side. Only one popped by jumping through it the first time, and the other wouldn't pop until I reversed the direction of the jump.

I've been smashing this one billboard for 10 times now, each time it spawns as a Visceral Games billboard... It won't count in my Driver info page and won't register as smashed. Neither will it show distance jumped etc.

The one I'm talking about is on I92 North, closest billboard east from Mustang Boss 302 jack spot.

This one isn't actually glitched, just poorly designed. See those plastic barriers in front of it? When you go through the billboard, the barriers actually break it and not your car so it won't count. What you need to do is push those barriers out of the way real carefully and then crash through the billboard. Might take a few tries to get it right though, the billboard breaks easily and sometimes the barriers end up onto the road where npc cars will crash at them which makes them go through the board sometimes...

4. You may be approaching the sign from the wrong side. Some can be hit from the front and the back. One in particular was giving me trouble in the construction site in the south west. It hat two boards close together with jumps coming at them from either side. Only one popped by jumping through it the first time, and the other wouldn't pop until I reversed the direction of the jump.

This one was my last board as well, really stupid as it did update to "wanted"-board instead of regular one. Couldn't find it without comparing the maps and still took like 15 mins of driving around to realize it was a already crashed billboard, especially when it had it looks updated already...

Edited by DeividHasselhoff

This one isn't actually glitched, just poorly designed. See those plastic barriers in front of it? When you go through the billboard, the barriers actually break it and not your car so it won't count. What you need to do is push those barriers out of the way real carefully and then crash through the billboard. Might take a few tries to get it right though, the billboard breaks easily and sometimes the barriers end up onto the road where npc cars will crash at them which makes them go through the board sometimes...

Thanks, that really was the case :applause:

And the jack spot was for the Focus, not Mustang :whistle:

Edited by Narhinik
fixed a typo

this game is very glitch, the board is not even showing up in my world, not even on the map. my game started doing that weird stuff when everything is just not on screen but i looked at the map, and behold on the map was that missing billboard, except its not actually there.

If anyone gets bored and wants to help me out. I have cross referenced my map 4 times now. I have 155/156 billboards. Can't find the last one for anything. Or does anyone have any other maps?

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg383/RByers/A%20PIllars/9FB6AEB9-4418-4E85-8885-90EB06C64973-9711-00000C4C7341A7F5.jpg

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg383/RByers/A%20PIllars/2258569E-8F4C-416F-9119-3660729B6AC6-9711-00000C4C7835F518.jpg

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg383/RByers/A%20PIllars/64E28097-3D78-4474-8A54-5CA255C17DBD-9711-00000C4C7B8E0BDF.jpg

i got same one problem. smashed loads.

i got same one problem. smashed loads.

Ill quote myself here:

im also one of those who has 155/156 billboards.....

now the one on I92 near the Focus jackspot is acting weird, it shows it has been smashed (speedwall with names and jump distances) but sometimes it just disappeares from my in game map.... when i drive up there it pops back up on the map, so frustating... i tried everything said here in forums and used 3 maps... HELP !!! only thing to do now is count them manaully from my map i guess

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue as the OP, I can't find that one billboard, I've searched everywhere but can't seem to find it. Anyone know of a video that shows all the billboard locations

EDIT: I was actually missing another Billboard that my map had flagged as already hit. Found it while cleaning up on the races. Once I smashed that I got the trophy. If I still look at the map I don't see the one that the OP is pointing to.

Edited by strangephish

i have all but this one billboard. its gone from my map completely or maybe im blind. has anyone else had this problem?

http://s15.postimage.org/c6h1o2k5j/MISSING_BILLBOARD.jpg

I had the same problem, EXACTLY! 155/156 same billboard, I even went to online mode and tried to find it. After half the day looking for it I said screw it and continued progressing through the races. I got to the Bac Mono on McClane turned left, drove straight til there is a 5 story brick building, turn in at the yellow sign that says "Paved Paradise" at the other side of that parking lot is a billboard. I went through it and my trophy popped! Hope this helps you bro.

Weird thing is that billboard still isn't listed on my map.

• 4 weeks later...
I had the same problem, EXACTLY! 155/156 same billboard, I even went to online mode and tried to find it. After half the day looking for it I said screw it and continued progressing through the races. I got to the Bac Mono on McClane turned left, drove straight til there is a 5 story brick building, turn in at the yellow sign that says "Paved Paradise" at the other side of that parking lot is a billboard. I went through it and my trophy popped! Hope this helps you bro.

Weird thing is that billboard still isn't listed on my map.

That was Really Helpful Thanks Ronsin

• 3 weeks later...

My display of the billboards in game will show a billboard that I've done then it will disappear the next time I pull up that screen. It is random and a few of them are doing it. Crazy. Still need one.

Edit: Found the last one. Ding!

Edited by kfree7

• 2 weeks later...

This shit trophy is glitched just like the security gate trophy. I'm stuck at 155/156, I've checked the map in the trophy guide several times, I have all billboards marked on my in-game map but it still says 155/156.

• 4 weeks later...
If anyone gets bored and wants to help me out. I have cross referenced my map 4 times now. I have 155/156 billboards. Can't find the last one for anything. Or does anyone have any other maps?

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg383/RByers/A%20PIllars/9FB6AEB9-4418-4E85-8885-90EB06C64973-9711-00000C4C7341A7F5.jpg

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg383/RByers/A%20PIllars/2258569E-8F4C-416F-9119-3660729B6AC6-9711-00000C4C7835F518.jpg

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg383/RByers/A%20PIllars/64E28097-3D78-4474-8A54-5CA255C17DBD-9711-00000C4C7B8E0BDF.jpg

Have not any map, but want to ask something about your pictures. How a person can get his desired place by follow your map?

Edited by FootballPsycho
Advertising removed.

• 1 year later...

RByers, you're missing the billboard which is on the road going from Downtown to Hughes' Park, between Downtown and the intersection before the park. I hope this helps!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Man I envy the people here saying they only have 1 left. I have 8 left and I can't figure out which ones are missing. What maps are people using? I'm using this one and I swear it lines up perfectly with my in game map.

http://dl.gamesradar.com/guides/nfsmw-map-billboard.jpg