All Jack Spots (MAP)

Biggest thing to remember is that the most wanted cars have jack spots as well. So you're better off taking down all of the most wanted cars first, then worrying about a map to find all of the locations. Also remember that each car can have multiple jack locations.

In fact, each car has 3 jack spots. When you take down a most wanted car, the 3 locations for that car get added automatically. So you only really need to find 93 of the 123 jack spots.

Biggest thing to remember is that the most wanted cars have jack spots as well. So you're better off taking down all of the most wanted cars first, then worrying about a map to find all of the locations. Also remember that each car can have multiple jack locations.

wow THAT i didnt know. thats probably why i a lot of jackspots arent popping up. thanks! :applause:

can anyone tell me where the range rover evouge is as its the last motor i need to get first in for second is nothing trophy. ill find the rest after

One can be found at the north highway. Look at the easternmost curve, now follow the northern part of road west. One of the 3 cars before the first exit is Evoque, its in middle of the opposite lanes, down on a dirt road that goes there.

nice map problem is you only have 122/123 locations if you are haveing the same problem I had there is a jack spot where his car is parked took me for ever to figure it out its across the street from the jumps near where the car is in the sky hanging from a tower you have to do a jump to get that car so before the jump there is a road then a alley with the missing car

Can anybody help me with my last 4 Jackspots by filling in the missing locations. It will narrow my search down. SRT-Viper - I92 North, Fairhaven West, .......? BMW - M3 - Downtown, Fairhaven West, .......? BAC - Mono - Mcclane, Callahan IndustriaI, .......? Ariel - Atom - Mcclane, Fairhaven North, .......? Any help will be appreciated, cheers.