XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 11-01-2012, 11:38 PM   #1
Johnny Bananas

Send a message via Skype™ to Johnny Bananas

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   15,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Submission   Community Gaming Event Gold
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Default NFS: Most Wanted Bitching Thread!

Feel free to vent about the game here. C'mon, you know you have something to bitch about!

July 13, 2004 ~ Donate Life ~ April 3, 2013
Johnny Bananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:40 AM   #2
OriginalJedi

ah yes finally a bitching thread! well my bitching paid off on my last thread. i beat my 2 minute ambush time at 1.59.46 minutes
OriginalJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:44 AM   #3
Iceyice

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Those fucking menus suck ass. I still can't find how to play 'Ambush,' etc. Just found out how to get those 'most wanted' cars.
Soundtrack stinks. 'The Who' are great. They're legends, but a remix of their stuff? Come on.
No new VH, no DT, no Accept, no. Ah, screw it, i just use my own.
Old 11-02-2012, 04:47 AM   #4
Xx_Progenitor_xX

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Gold   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Does the Autolog in this game freeze all of the time like it did in Shift 2: Unleashed? I really don't want to have to deal with that all of the time. I plan on getting this game and I really want to enjoy it but this issue (if it exists) will dampen my spirits somewhat

Xx_Progenitor_xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:09 AM   #5
SandD3MON

The lack of cops online, the autolog, the racing online, crashing all the time and watching a 5 second lame ass video. and is it just me or are the mics really low in this game?
SandD3MON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:40 AM   #6
Bonecrusher

This game is such a fuckin fail, and it had so much potential too. Compared to the old most wanted, whatever happened to the customization putting in superchargers and body kits etc, not some lame track tires pro shit. Game needs more muscle cars and lower level cars, the entire point of the game is based on street racing, when are you ever gonna see Bugattis and Bentley convertibles street racing.

Proudest Plat: Dark Souls: no summoning people for help, no item duping,no dragonhead soul glitching...160hrs straight puttin in work

Shortest Plat:green lantern (12hrs) lmao
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 03:53 PM   #7
dittyeating

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

only got today and the no quit option is a slight pain but the only main one i have is when you go online and the other people online constantly take me down before events and its like 1 after the other, it gets annoying simply because the clip is about 4-5- seconds. if it just said takeendown then carried on it would be ok.
dittyeating is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:14 PM   #8
Taktikzade

I'm picking my copy up tonight (ENGLAND), thought i'd have a look at this thread for things to look out for, nothing posted here has worried me or made me less excited to play it...

With regards to what people have posted on this thread though, seems to me these things can easily be patched/amended once Criterion/EA have had some fan feedback.

I'm pretty sure once more people have played it and the majority have stated what is making the game less enjoyable and what could be done to make it better they'll sort it out, it's one of them trial and error things - you don't know until it's out there being played by the masses.

-- Destiny Clan | Taktikal Prodigyz --
Taktikzade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 06:13 PM   #9
ShinobiHotsuma

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Tested this at a friends house and well lets put it this way ......... NFS is dead thanks EA. Will not be buying this or anymore NFS games until they go back to the roots from the PS and PS2 days.

Thanks to Shadowtroop110 for the awesome sig
Uncharted 3 Clan lNext UC3 Clan NightlUncharted 3 PS3T Clan Tournament

"Hello this is Eddy Raja. You are shitty pirates, I mean what are you trying to do kill yourselves?" Eddy Raja
ShinobiHotsuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 06:35 PM   #10
Lyrikk

Send a message via MSN to Lyrikk

Honestly I like the game a lot, I think they are slowly making their way back to where it used to be but there is still a lot of things wrong when you "compare" to the older Most Wanted which is one of my favorite ever NFS's besides the Underground's. The soundtrack is fine, the soundtrack "sucking" is just based on you liking the type of music the game is using, I don't mind dubstep and techno as long as it sounds good while im driving which I think they did fine with.

However the thing that does bug me is the Customization in this game... I was really hoping for the ability to spend an hour or 2 on making my car look the way I'd want it to and then fine tuning all my Spec's. That's where this game is lacking imo, I don't like going to a Repair Shop and getting a random color and that's it... That is not "Customization" Criterion...

There are 2 (possibly?) glitches that I have come across that is annoying as well. One is when I would hit Retry if im not going to win the race and once in awhile the game would just sit on a Pause Screen and not be able to do ANYthing, I need to actually restart the game to fix it. And also sometimes when I get a bunch of Speed Points in SP then go in MP and play for a bit then go back to SP I will decrease in Speed Points somehow. Like MP isn't saving any Points I'm actually getting or anything, I technically lost about 60k points yesterday because of that... So generally im not touching the online till i have all the Most Wanted Cars at least...

I dunno if that is happening to anyone else but it is for me, hope they patch these sometime soon cause somehow I doubt they are meant to do that in the game >.>

Tags
rant