'Race' trophy glitch?

• 2 weeks later...

I have done 10 Hot Pursuit as a Racer, 10 Hot Pursuit as a Cop, 10 Interceptor as a Racer, 10 INterceptor as a Cop, and I'm finish up 10 Races.

None of these trophies have popped.

How long did you guys wait for the servers to 'refresh'? I've been waiting for the server to 'refresh' for almost 2 hours now.

[EDIT] Nevermind, I think I see where the confusion is with the online trophies. If you go to career mode and hit :square: it'll bring up a progress screen. On this screen is a section for Online. Hot Pursuit as a Racer and as a Cop. Beside this is a progress bar. At the end of the progress bar is the number 10. Well I thought the 10 represented the number of Hot Pursuits I had done. It doesn't. This has nothing to do with the NFS:HP servers being slow. It's just people misreading the screen.

Edited by FiftyQuid

• 2 years later...
ppl don't understand that when playing online the server has to refresh/update in order to check for your progress. so when doing 16races the server finally managed to register the first 10.

always give it some time.

Damn I knew EA sucked but their servers takes 6 extra games to register 10 wins? Even low money companies instantly recognize your trophies lmfao.