Trophy not unlocking

Sylon08

Yeah, just realized that.

But I have another one that wouldn't unlock. "Eye of the Needle". The police roadblocks usually have that small opening that the cars don't block, but they have those wooden barriers there instead. If you pass thru that opening without hitting any of the cop cars, and you get the "Dodged Roadblock" points, shouldnt that unlock the trophy???

Yeah, just realized that.

But I have another one that wouldn't unlock. "Eye of the Needle". The police roadblocks usually have that small opening that the cars don't block, but they have those wooden barriers there instead. If you pass thru that opening without hitting any of the cop cars, and you get the "Dodged Roadblock" points, shouldnt that unlock the trophy???

Yes it should. This has to usually done when you're in 1st place though. Because the trophy requires the roadblock be untouched. So if an AI player touched it in front of you no matter what you do you wont get the trophy

Yes it should. This has to usually done when you're in 1st place though. Because the trophy requires the roadblock be untouched. So if an AI player touched it in front of you no matter what you do you wont get the trophy

I was in first and for some reason it didnt award it to me. I managed to do it 2 more times after that and thats when it finally gave me the trophy.

Seems like the game finally coughs up the trophy after I complain about it, haha. I should start bitching about the platinum and maybe I'll have that in an hour, haha.