Post Your Seacrest Tour Times

I'm trying to see what sort of time I will need to beat this event. My friend beat it with a time 16 seconds worse than me in the exact same car. Not sure if this trophy is glitched or not but it seems every time I finish with a better time I finish worse.

My first attempt I finished 14:10 and lost by milliseconds at the finish line. Second attempt I finished in 13:50 and got 2nd place. Recently I've gotten my time down to 13:35 AND FINISHED THIRD...

So my best time is 13:35:37 in third place. Please post your gold medal winning times so I can see if the trophy is glitched or if the time needed is simply impossible for me so I can move on.

I've attempted this race 37 times :think:

Edited by heat6jones

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to see what sort of time I will need to beat this event. My friend beat it with a time 16 seconds worse than me in the exact same car. Not sure if this trophy is glitched or not but it seems every time I finish with a better time I finish worse.

My first attempt I finished 14:10 and lost by milliseconds at the finish line. Second attempt I finished in 13:50 and got 2nd place. Recently I've gotten my time down to 13:35 AND FINISHED THIRD...

So my best time is 13:35:37 in third place. Please post your gold medal winning times so I can see if the trophy is glitched or if the time needed is simply impossible for me so I can move on.

I've attempted this race 31 times :think:

Let me load up the game and check my time for this race. I'll edit my post shortly.

Alrighty, 13:41:08 was my final time. I used the Bugatti Veyron for this race. I did have 1st place in this event amongst my PSN friends but looks like Lethal_Hjorth smoked me! His time is 13:08:62.

Edited by Yoshi_Girl

My time is 13:14:13. :applause: Guess I'm doin pretty good. I did that on my second go around to. What I've noticed with this game, not just this race, is that with the rubberband mechanics, if you're trailing you will trail but still have a slingshot effect. BUT! if you're winning, its almost reverse. You'll lead with an increasing lead time but the closer to finish or any screwup on your part, the AI comes screaming by.

So, I guess my advice would be to be 1st or as close to 1st at all times...and dont crash.

My personal best is 13:39.02

that was with 2 crashes too, very fun event.

I don't see how this event is fun.. it's just too long. After a few tries it's been nearly an hour. It just feels like a huge waste of time. If the AI was more forgiving it might be fun, but the AI seems to mock me. They're up 30 seconds and then let me come back then blow by me.

I'd rather lose by 30 seconds each time that way I'd no I had no chance.

My time is 13:14:13. :applause: Guess I'm doin pretty good. I did that on my second go around to. What I've noticed with this game, not just this race, is that with the rubberband mechanics, if you're trailing you will trail but still have a slingshot effect. BUT! if you're winning, its almost reverse. You'll lead with an increasing lead time but the closer to finish or any screwup on your part, the AI comes screaming by.

So, I guess my advice would be to be 1st or as close to 1st at all times...and dont crash.

Very impressive!

My time was "13:31.48" and that was my first try, the last 3 or 4 miles i was 2nd, just managed to get to 1st place less than a second from the finish, was kinda epic lol.

I've played it a few other times just to get the bounty, came 3rd once and 2nd another time, last time i played it i came 1st again with 2 crashes and a time of 13:55.86, and the 50k+ bounty only just put me into rank 20 (Most Wanted)

Now i just got to find 359k bounty to get to cop lvl 20 for my 8th platimum :)

Edit: i also have a friend on PSN who has done it with a time of 13:19.95, dont know if he came first or not.

Edited by SkylineMad

My time was "13:31.48" and that was my first try, the last 3 or 4 miles i was 2nd, just managed to get to 1st place less than a second from the finish, was kinda epic lol.

I've played it a few other times just to get the bounty, came 3rd once and 2nd another time, last time i played it i came 1st again with 2 crashes and a time of 13:53 i think, and the 50k+ bounty only just put me into rank 20 (Most Wanted)

Now i just got to find 359k bounty to get to cop lvl 20 for my 8th platimum :)

I don't understand how this is possible unless the AI is different in various versions of the game. I've finished better than 13:53 at least 20 times now and was never close to first place.

Another thing my friend told me he led the entire race when he finished 13:51 aside from losing the lead near the end then recovering it.

Each time I play the 1st place car takes a 30 second lead and then lets me catch up with 6 miles left. From here he easily zooms past. This pattern happens every single race. Not a single thing changes.

This is what I love about the AI in this game. Even if you are doing bad early on, you can still come back to win. I got a time of 13:38:82, but the funny thing is, I was in first the majority of the second half of the race. I even saw the sign say I was 12 sec ahead of second place. I was able to crash twice and still win by a large amount. Gold Digger is done! :applause:

This is what I love about the AI in this game. Even if you are doing bad early on, you can still come back to win. I got a time of 13:38:82, but the funny thing is, I was in first the majority of the second half of the race. I even saw the sign say I was 12 sec ahead of second place. I was able to crash twice and still win by a large amount. Gold Digger is done! :applause:

Simply not the case for me... Game never gives me a chance to win no matter how poorly or how well I race.

13:00.something...

had 3 crashes, and messed up 1 shortcut...

using McLaren F1

just checked, 13:00.79

took a photo with my cellphone:

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m172/zedex26/IMAGE_012.jpg

the first time, *on PS3... did once on PC* I got 13:16.34... which was 0.07 seconds behind that other guy!!! had like 5-6 crashes... so retried... crashed too much and too early... so restarted... went over 6 mins... but had constant crashes on highway section so restarted again, and got this... so 4 tries...

not sure if you guys have problem keeping up or staying in top 3 all the time in autolog, I've got quite a few challenging friends with quite fast times up there in most events... but I still end up top 3 a lot *in races, time trials, and rapid responses... hot pursuits and interceptions, no... that's more luck than anything else >.>*

what I did basically was just drive like I do normally in other races, drift through corners, try not to hit traffic, *which can be quite hard on a race as long as this...* and take the appropriate shortcuts... not all of them are good, so you have to know which ones to take and which ones to stick to the main road...

then here's the main thing... on straightaways, or highways, keep charging your nitrous *oncoming...* it's risky, sure, but it'll constantly fill up and when it's near full, and you see a clear way ahead, blast away...

for most of the highway section, I was blasting at 380km/h+ even one time *not this run... the one before* got up to 423km/h... and I think that's the MAIN section where my time gets shortened greatly...

highway and the desert straights... and try not to crash/hit traffic/etc... and you should do great...

oh and about AI... after about 2 mins... I left them in the dust, at 2-3 seconds behind for a while... until I got to the highway... where they passed me when I crashed the 2 first times, but almost right away, passed them and had a lead of 8 seconds+... and near the end, I was ahead by 40 seconds...

so AI wasn't much of a problem for me... it really depends on how you drive normally though...

Edited by zedex

my time on my very 1st and only try was

13:35:79.....with one crash by accident....i hated that

damn bugatti halfway thru the race:mad:...but lucky for

me he crashed like 2 times and after that i made sure that

"fat turdball" wouldn't get back in 1st.....i simply hate that

car...the car i used was my koenigsegg ccx which is slow

but i wanted to win in style lol.....now if i were to use my

AGERA:eek:i'd easily beat that time....i loved that raced it

felt great to finally defeat that bugatti...cheers to all who

succeeded!!!...also after i beat it i got my gold digger

trophy..now i just have to do the cop campaign....which in

my eyes is much more challenging but i don't have a

problem with none of it...i'll whind up getting frustrating

but with the right song and mood....i shall prevail....can't

wait to finally plat this game it deserves praise lol...not

sure if i'll do GT5 or not....wish they had my koenig on

there :confused::o:(

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/IceDragon1017.png

Edited by IceDragon1017
forgot to put trophy card in

Did this on my 1st try! Beat 2nd by like 40secs, dunno y ppl r inding it hard.

My Time: 13:05.81 :applause:

I thought so as well... until while trying to get rank 20 in Racer yesterday, did like 4-5 extra runs to see how well I do...

and I ended up getting a lot of 13:15 plus or minus 5 seconds...

for some reason... my concentration was just lacking... a LOT of screw ups... it just wasn't my day I guess... while I had a relatively easy time with 13:00

Hey guys, I was just looking around the internet looking for a forum for just this topic. I've done the Seacrest tour 3 times so far, finishing in first all three times. My first attempt garnished a 13:30ish time (don't remember the exact time). My second attempt got me a 12:57. My most recent attempt shaved off an awesome :24 and has landed me a 12:33.12 time. I managed to quickly pass the pack shortly after the start and the AI never managed to catch up so I didn't have to deal with that. I also never crashed and only had a few poor turns where my bravery of drifting into oncoming traffic through blind corners caused me to have to quickly steer out of the way of traffic causing me to grind against the walls. But thankfully I never wrecked from this. I used the Veyron Grandsport (in black, the only acceptable color ;) ). I'm hoping to be able to continue my trend of cutting off several seconds of time with my next attempt. My end goal is under 12 minutes, which I'm not sure is even possible. But I will sure as heck try :D.