Rate the trophy difficulty...  

462 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_5.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.31

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i gave it a 3.. its really not difficult at all, and you'll have a ton of fun in the process. 40 online races away from plat

edit: i did get the plat just now and it still remains a 3, maybe a 2.5.. like i said its extremely fun, and the online is super addictive.

Edited by alexcba

i gave it a 3.. its really not difficult at all, and you'll have a ton of fun in the process. 40 online races away from plat

edit: i did get the plat just now and it still remains a 3, maybe a 2.5.. like i said its extremely fun, and the online is super addictive.

idk why you vote 3,to get gold for all events need alot of work.

you will get golds in more than half way more than half on your first try. its easy.

the burn out plat took much longer to get with all the super jumps, bill boards, smash gates, ect.. this was a walk in the park compared to that easy plat.

Edited by alexcba

I've not voted but I'd like to say it's not as easy as Burnout Paradise. Some of the races are extremely difficult. One touch and 2 seconds gone. You'll need a perfect lap on some of the races.

This!

Some of these golds are really tough, starting to remind me of Midnight Club platinum which I had a really difficult time with.

EDIT: On a positive note, I'll probably reach rank 20 for police officer just retrying this 'do look after it' Mazda response.

Edited by heat6jones

Difficulty Of A Game Is Not Based On TIME Consumption *SMH*... This Game I'll Rate A 4.... Some Annoying Challenges.. But As Stated Earlier By alexcba.. Your First Run WILL Grant Over Half The GOLDS... Just A Few Plays.. Not Bad... It Deserves A Replay Value... And People... PLEASE... WHEN You RATE A Game On DIFFICULTY... DONT Rate It SKY High And Then Put "TIME CONSUMING" Like White Knight Chronicles... Its EASY As Hell... A 3/10 Plat JUST TIME CONSUMING...lmao....

Difficulty Of A Game Is Not Based On TIME Consumption *SMH*... This Game I'll Rate A 4.... Some Annoying Challenges.. But As Stated Earlier By alexcba.. Your First Run WILL Grant Over Half The GOLDS... Just A Few Plays.. Not Bad... It Deserves A Replay Value... And People... PLEASE... WHEN You RATE A Game On DIFFICULTY... DONT Rate It SKY High And Then Put "TIME CONSUMING" Like White Knight Chronicles... Its EASY As Hell... A 3/10 Plat JUST TIME CONSUMING...lmao....

Dude. What. The. Hell. Every sentence does not need 3 periods after it.

And no way is this game a 2, 3 or 4. I'm guessing I'm going with a 6 when all is said an done. The Rapid Response events are not easy at all. NFS Shift is easier than this game.

NFS Shift is easier than this game.

lol what? I have that plat for shift and its much harder than this game. This is prob actually one of the easiest plats out there as you really will get a plat for just sticking with the game. There are a few challenging races but come on ppl in no way do they bump the plat diff rating up..perhaps at first it may be tough but give the game a lil practice and most events end up being a joke.

I love how some ppl bump up a platinum diff just because a few events may take more than one shot...they are not that hard ppl...

Edited by Psychodrama

This should be a 2. It was so easy. beat every event (gold) in 2 days with 14 hours playing time. Now all i need for plat is level 20 Cop and Level 20 Racer which i'll finish tomorrow. Alot of you say its really hard.. so 2 things you either arent very good at racing or youre just not very smart.. hmm... could always be both :think:

lol what? I have that plat for shift and its much harder than this game. This is prob actually one of the easiest plats out there as you really will get a plat for just sticking with the game. There are a few challenging races but come on ppl in no way do they bump the plat diff rating up..perhaps at first it may be tough but give the game a lil practice and most events end up being a joke.

I love how some ppl bump up a platinum diff just because a few events may take more than one shot...they are not that hard ppl...

Hey guess what I have the Shift platinum too and I think it was easier than this game...... I also haven't voted. I won't do that until I get it or can't get it.

There is also this thing called opinion which is different for everyone. So tired of people coming in here "Lulz, this is so teh easy, you guys are badz!".

This game is hard for me, and hard for others. It sounds like people who are very good at racing games might have an easy time with this. I, personally, am not having an easy time. This is going to be a 6 or 7 for me but I'll give it more time. The people voting 2 or 3 must just be a lot better at racing games than I am.

i don't know why most ppl here say this game too easy!!!???easier racer game!!!

don't vote before plat.and did u get gold medals for all rapid responses???

How else do you expect them to extend the size of their e-penis?

Edited by BobbyLight

i think this game is harder than shift, midnight club, and blur. by far. any vote less than 5 is a joke. anyone should be able to plat a game rated 5 or less regardless of skill and there will be alot of people who attempt and fail to plat this. i voted 7 but the more i play i almost wish i had voted 8.

I have plat for shift and blur, would have one for MCLA but I dont boost and never got around to its online trophies,I still disagree. Not only is this easier imo but far less time to achieve plat. Im closing in on plat very quick within just over 2 days and thats without playing it heavily. Have over half of all golds etc etc.

There has not been one event that has been really tough, a few that required a few retries but nothing at all hair pulling.

I havent voted yet aswell and will vote on what I think is its plat diff, so dont tell me how to vote, more so because of other ppl other than myself....defeats the whole purpose of your vote doing it that way.

But as of now before my plat Im voting a 4, almost all trophies require pretty much 0 work, plat is easily achievable within days. Your experience is tied between online and offline aswell so that makes the rank trophies even easier.

Im sorry to sound like an ass but if some of you are having that much trouble with some of the races/challenges than you havent come to grips with the games mechanics yet, or properly grasped them yet, cause once you do, not one single event should give you that much trouble.

There is also this thing called opinion which is different for everyone.

I agree, and I guess you cant handle my opinion lol....

So tired of people coming in here "Lulz, this is so teh easy, you guys are badz!".

you mean so tired of ppl stating there opinion....its amazing you post that about opinion yet completely contradict yourself in the exact same post lol...classic stuff:applause:

This is not an easy plat, a lot of the later levels require perfect driving with no errors. Any idiot that gives this a 5 or less is full of bs and seriously needs to be banned from voting for lack of knowing how to judge a game's difficulty.

lol whats with all of you....so if I find it easy and get a plat within days I need to lie and vote higher so you guys dont cry and dont start calling ppl names? This place is wierd as hell...and grow up all of you resorting to name calling...for all reasons cause your opinion may differ...really how old are some of you?

its also amazing I post its an easy plat...and get flak from ppl that say well thats your opinion everyone is diff....then go on to see others stating their own and for those who dissagree with theirs calling ppl idiots for giving there own opinion, double standards or what lol ...I swear this site has the mentality of a school yard...

Edited by Psychodrama