PS3 Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

boosting1.png 

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who wants to boost Interceptors in half an hour to 45 mins, add me @PSN: kobe8byrant =) Do put your reason for adding as PS3T NFS or something understandable.

We'll do 20 races since we'll need 10 races as a racer. We could trade wins :D

I know we could get it by playing but I am not up for it but would still like to clear these trophies asap.

Heat6Jones is ready to boost. So far someone needs to intentionally have a bad time so they can recommend it for another to beat.

You dont really need a friend for that, just do a low time run on another profile, add that profile to your friend and beat it.

I dont see any trophies that need to be boost in this game. They all just require you to play 10 games of each mode in cop and racer cars.

lol what is there to boost in this game? the only online trophies are for completing races not winning, just play and youll get em, the socialite popped for me as soon as the game loaded, if friends have the game save from the demo that counts towards it, im down for boosting trophies but seriously people..... c'mon...

Looking for the 5 NFS:HP friends trophy. Add me with PS3T or something along those lines in the add line. PSN ID is the same as my username

I too im looking for this trophy i'll be able to do the races myself as it just say play 10 online not win 10 online so thats all good.

V PSN ID Below V

Hi Gang

Should be getting this today and I'm super excited about that.:dance: Sadly my friends are less so (all tied up with Black-Ops or Brotherhood) so I could do with a few more friends for 'Socialite'.

Also, I'm not the greatest racer in the world so if anyone needs an easy time to beat I'm your man. :)

PSN: MaelstromVortex - Please put something like NFS in the request. Thx.

• Gage changed the title to PS3 Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)
  • danc locked and unpinned this topic
  • danc unlocked and pinned this topic