servers for online still running?

• 3 weeks later...
Plus can you get them if they are with just 2 people?

Servers are still up surprisingly although online is dead. Yes you can boost with yourself and one other for online trophies other than the 5 friends trophy.

Usually the guide/roadmap says if servers are shutdown and useful for finding out how many plauers you need for certain trophies.Without sounding like a prick, your probably better trying the game online yourself to find out if online working as opposed to opening a post, praying that someone answers. There's plenty views but no answers other than mine which is better late than never. In that time, you could have platinumed the game instead of waiting on an answer.

• 7 months later...

Hello. I got the plat for the latest 2 games - Rivals and Need for Speed. Rivals was my first ever Need for Speed game.

I kind of want to buy this game but those online trophies are scaring me off.

Can anyone provide an update on the status of the online servers and yeah that find 4 friends trophy seems a deal breaker aswell.

Tried the 1hr trial. It odd, trophies were popping and I didn't think they would. Turned out even though about 5 popped, they don't count as not on my profile. Strange!

Neway online was completely dead unless because I was such a low rank it couldn't find anyone. I'm wanting to buy this game, if you want to do the online trophies with me please add.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...