seacrest tour.. ooooookay!

Hey everyone.

having some trouble with this.

It's my last gold as a racer,

I have been on google and everyone says yeah get about 17 secs ahead............ errrrrrm, how on earth do you do that??

When I take the lead. I am always about 1 sec infront of the bugatti untill I reach the highway, regardsless of what I do I cannot pull away from him. When I get to the highway, I can only pull about 3 secs away from him max. Even on max speed (ccx) using all my nitrous.

If I am doing $hit, I am 2nd and by the time I hit the freeway, the bugatti is 17 secs ahead. I can catch him pretty quick. the times goes like 17 sec, 12 secs, 8 secs, 6 secs. But when it hits 6 secs., it's really hard to over taken. when I do. I get the same problem. can't pull more than 3 secs away.

I know people will say, drive better!!! but I am not doing that bad. hardly crash and tapping e-brake around corners and keeping my speed around 160-70 (mph) all the way round.

Any tips?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
use mclaren on any race you find difficult ( either racer or cop ). its the best car in the game, easy to control, can turn really good and very fast.

^ This person speaks the truth.

Finally just got gold on this event by taking this advice. It was my 6th attempt at trying to come in 1st -- First attempt with the McLaren -- and it worked.

The satisfying thing about it too was that it also put me first among my friends on the Speedwall, AND was more than enough bounty to shoot me up to level 20 racer.

Just 1 more trophy and I'll finally have Platinum on this after nearly 2 years. lol

:applause::dance:

• 3 months later...

i was worried about this one since ive been restarting a lot of the final tracks. but i just destroyed it on my first go.

i used the Veyron and it was actually quite easy for me. on the long straights, including the highway sections, i stayed in the oncoming lanes using bursts of nitro, i was at top speed for atleast 1/3 of the race.

i was actually surprised to see the checkered line show up on the map when i came to the end of it. i finished with a time of 13:18.76, beating the 5th place on my speedwall by 35secs. i think i was ahead of 2nd place by 15secs-ish at the finish line. didnt crash once!

it was the final gold i needed & it felt awsome to finish the racer career with a big "eff you" since ive been getting buried alive by rage quits.

Edited by PrimitivePlus

I really didn't find this race to be very hard. I was about 30-40 seconds ahead of the other racers during the whole race. I usually went with the McLaren or the Bugatti Veyron when I did this race since they're the best cars. If you don't know how to win this race I would suggest doing a few other races that have a decent length so that you get used to it. Or you could just keep trying.

i was worried about this one since ive been restarting a lot of the final tracks. but i just destroyed it on my first go.

i used the Veyron and it was actually quite easy for me. on the long straights, including the highway sections, i stayed in the oncoming lanes using bursts of nitro, i was at top speed for atleast 1/3 of the race.

i was actually surprised to see the checkered line show up on the map when i came to the end of it. i finished with a time of 13:18.76, beating the 5th place on my speedwall by 35secs. i think i was ahead of 2nd place by 15secs-ish at the finish line. didnt crash once!

it was the final gold i needed & it felt awsome to finish the racer career with a big "eff you" since ive been getting buried alive by rage quits.

Good work :applause:

Told you Veyron was nice on the motorways/freeways :dance:

MJR

• 5 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

This race long but certainly not hard at all. All you need is a little bit of focus and concentration. I bit this level yesterday on my fourth try, ik was panicing just thinking about the long roads ahead :p but at the end it turned out rather easy.

Follow these steps; gold guranteed!

1) Try not to crash or bump your car on traffic or the sideways ( its ok if you crash a couple of times at the biggining of the race - you can still catch up)

2) get your car at max speed at the motorway - do nitrous as much as possible. This is the time when you take lead from other races.

3) refill you're nitrous bar by driving on oncoming motorway (I'm sure you know this)

4) if you do it correctly, you should now have atleast 17 sec lead from the other racers, at the end of your motorway exit.

5) now be 100% alert and drive/drift the 3 or so remaining miles bending roads flawlessly .

6) you should have your gold.

• 1 month later...

This race was pretty easy for me but then i have always liked my Need for speed games, done this race in under 13 minutes and managed to get 37 seconds ahead, obviosuly i was doing it over and over again to get racer rank, but got the plat yesterday so all is good :D

• 11 months later...