GPS on Story three

Wackokid

• 9 months later...
I get to the third part of the GPS tracking, and she starts zigging and zagging and i can't keep a lock on her for more then half way on the meter. Any advice?

Glad it wasn't just me. That was a pain, it each episode but yes, in episode 3, I must have failed 4-5 times!

I was thinking with fine motor skills weren't as good as I hoped - that and a combination of my analog sticks being whack. On two of my controllers, they are loose and drift (don't revert back to center). I bought a new controller but that one feels rigid and jumpy (very sensitive to the touch!). Anyway, I got it done, but not ideal.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Glad it wasn't just me. That was a pain, it each episode but yes, in episode 3, I must have failed 4-5 times!

I was thinking with fine motor skills weren't as good as I hoped - that and a combination of my analog sticks being whack. On two of my controllers, they are loose and drift (don't revert back to center). I bought a new controller but that one feels rigid and jumpy (very sensitive to the touch!). Anyway, I got it done, but not ideal.

My left analog stick drifts as well!

I thought I was the only one. I'm tempted to go out and buy a new controller, but with the PS4 coming out so soon why even bother?

• 2 weeks later...