Has anyone who owns this NOT got the platinum?

netlagged

The show is so much funnier than the game that people like me who watch it thought the game wasn't funny at all. It would have been if they hadn't gotten such boring, emotionless voice actors to fill in for the actual cast. But if you liked the game, you'll probably like the show. ;)

But back to your question, yes, people have played the game but not got platinum. Based on PSN Profile's data, 99.17% of players unlocked "You know I'm awesome", while only 92.02% got the platinum. I'm guessing that the rest of the people got sick of the game. :p

Actually, it's now 91.93%. NCIS: The Game Trophies - PSNProfiles.com That would include me if I ever get the game.
It doesn't matter what it is now. It's always going to change. Point is that it's not the same number as the first trophy you get in the game.

I platted it in one sitting, then lent it to my cousin, and he's only completed one episode. He likes NCIS and he does not have a plat yet, so I'm bugging him about that whenever I get the chance.
Some cousins hound you about going to strip clubs to see big American titties. You hound yours to play a crappy video game. :p

This game was hard!

http://www.8bitbrigade.com/images/smilies/954-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Yeah I suppose with a lot of these easy games its actually having the mind set to finish them to get the plat or just thinking "forget it" and going on to something else you enjoy more. I rent a lot now and have had several really easy games that I could have platinumed if I'd just put the time in - but I really didn't want to..... So back in the post they go and I just take what trophies I did get as a bonus.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
I never thought I'd find a game is is impossible NOT to get the platinum in haha!

I did actually enjoy it - not taxing and mildly entertaining story. I've never watched NCIS but if it's as funny as the game I might start. :applause:

I enjoyed it too, was quite fun tbh.

And according to NCIS Game Trophies - PSNProfiles.com its

8,663 Game Owners versus 7,799 Platinum Achievers

That makes 864 people without Plat.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...